Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,370 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander (814 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by olatade(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
The Commanding Officer of Mopol 10 of the Bauchi State Police Command, Superintendent Chris L. Eza has been shot to death by a Corporal while on routine visit to a checkpoint along Ahmadu Bello way, Bauchi.
Police Public Relation Officer DSP Haruna Mohammed confirmed the incident while speaking with newsmen in Bauchi on Friday. He said when the incident happened, "the victim was rushed to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi where he was certified dead by a Medical Doctor and the corpse deposited at the Mortuary for postmortem examination."
Mohammed said the scene of the incident was visited by the Commissioner of Police Mohammed K. Mohammed and his management team.
He said the suspect was arrested and detained while the Commissioner of Police has ordered for a full scale investigation into the matter to know the reason why the suspect shot him to death.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/48176-police-corporal-kills-bauchi-mopol-commander
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by praxisnetworks: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
see am
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God sey e no b armless citizen dis tym, 1 bottle of Lord's Gin for Oga corporal jare.. E try no b here
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
he was directed to pull that stunt. shooting a superior officer who does not give you direct order or receive reports directly from you is not plausible.

those guys may never have had a one on one encounter let alone a bitter one that would warrant this act.

even the most deranged police don't just shoot
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by buygala(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Live by the gun... Die by the gun

Only God knows how many innocent civilians have lost their lives at this Mopol commander's orders

Seriously, I am really trying very hard to feel sorry for him and his family. . But truth is..... I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCCK ABOUT A POLICE MAN'S LIFE angry

With all the atrocities they commit, for me, the only good policeman is a dead one undecided
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by temmy3723(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
I smell unforgivable corpora killing cheating and chop alone mopol commander here shocked shocked shocked shocked. RIP
Re: Police Corporal Kills Bauchi Mopol Commander by ibkgab001: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
I hate police thou ..... Rest in Peace officer

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Police / ‘I Sold Only I00 Pieces Of AK47 And Not 200 As Police Claim’ / Must Watch: War Against Boko Haram As Filmed By A Journalist On The Front-lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.