Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out - Forum Games (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out (66082 Views)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Tuesday Morning Brain Teaser. / Monday Morning Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by DezVienna(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
Cry and go crazy

You woke up to missing one leg.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
exchange back that 'one leg destiny" with @ DezVienna

breast dripping with milk
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by DezVienna(f): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'd freak out, get up holding my behind and sit on the toilet and probably see just how much comes out and then call my mother to ask what it might be before calling the ambulance.

Woke up to a phone call that you have to come down for questioning regarding the murder of your closest sibling (if no sibling, cousin or friend).
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
Well, i will attend the questioning

Woke up bald.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2010
go back to sleep (my hair is my treasure grin)

what if you woke up as a toddler
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2010
Be glad that i have another opportunity to right all my wrongs.

woke up inside kirikiri maximum prison
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
Straight to church to commence fasting n prayer for healing.

Anytime u wear clothes they just turn to torn rags
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
@honeric 01 consult mickeal scofied in prison break for help to break out

@lord_Reed stop wearing ur clothes, tie them around u

found yourself in hell/hades surrounded by satan and his angel tomentors
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wendybaby(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
ll begin to bind and loose

and found u bed wetted cry
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
Come wake you up

U slept outside your gate
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wendybaby(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
Thank God for safety

u v changed colour
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
To white and black? cheesy. . .enjoy while it last

You were drugged
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
(@wendybaby whateva ur name means welcome to nairaland, may i be ur guide) (i assume from black to white) appear on US embassy to collect visa for residency

spouse have been raped
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
@steve49ja drink lots of water

spouse have been raped
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
Huh?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wendybaby(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
chinedumo:

(@wendybaby whateva your name means welcome to nairaland, may i be your guide)

Hi Chinedum,
u want to be my guide abi?

no prob sha.

Hope u v got a looonnnnnggggggggg tttt ngggggggggggggg undecided
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
start now am awaiting further instructions
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by jamace(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
Woke up and saw yourself in the jungle, surrounded by lions.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by babymine(f): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
I'd go back to sleep, it must be a nightmare

Went to the bank and was told your account was completely empty when you had deposited some good amount of money there,
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by DezVienna(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Flip the F$%& out and wouldn't leave until I left with some damn money.

. . . you four hours to get to another country before you would just up and die.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
Make calls find out possible remedy. . .

You were very ugly?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by LordReed(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2010
I'll go act a horror movie

No matter wat u do u can't get out of bed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2010
get involved with bedmantics to earn a living

saw your husband sleeping next to u but with his eyes wide open
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
Can't have a husband

Woke up with 3 of your right fingers missing
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
plastic surgery comes in handy

saw your wives boobs flatter than slippers
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
The rest of her is ok rite? No worries den I married her not only her bosoms (bosoms lol. . . u gotta luv NL!)

Nobody seems to know who u are even ur immediate family n closest friends
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2010
I will simply relocate

You woke up half human, half monkey
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2010
Ask Obasanjo how he copes. .

You were half drunk and your wife's mother/husband's father also half drunk slept on the same bed with you.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
Pour water on their part of the bed and make it look like they wet the bed cheesy cheesy

Ur nostrils have grown 3inches wider and u can smell the fart which is on the way out of ur bum.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
spray perfume on and in my bum

you won most ugly male/female on the planet
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by weblessyou: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
the tin wey i dey look for na hin i got, shebi na me participate/contest. Dem no force me.

And found out that you're adopted
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2010
Come meet you for counselling

One of your leg is longer than the other

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.