Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out - Forum Games (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out (65953 Views)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Tuesday Morning Brain Teaser. / Monday Morning Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 2:22am On Jan 21, 2012
Contact Anonymous to do a little favour for me. wink

that Chucky (or some DAMN SCARY CREATURE) is staring at you.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 3:14am On Jan 21, 2012
I'd decapitate him and drink red wine from his skull grin

You were covered in a pool of blood shocked
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
check if im leaking.
If NO - check for the source.

If YES - Call and thank all my lovely family & friends for being there for me,passionately kiss bekay and tell her i love her, tell emofine that i had a heavy crush on her, send roses to all the female posters here, send all the gentlemen here credit. Beg everyone to allow Osama10 win, say bye to all forum games posters, post my very own obituary message on Nairaland. Do the undone and then set my alarm to wake me up in the next 2hrs.
grin grin grin

find out you have been dropped on a island with nothing but a single shot in a 17th Century pistol like Jack Sparrow.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2012
^^lol we'll miss you.

Xionez:

find out you have been dropped on a island with nothing but a single shot in a 17th Century pistol like Jack Sparrow.

I'd do a little dance finally happy to be in solitude and use that time to ask myself some questions. . .then after my initial jubilation has wore off and I've exhausted my soul searching I'd take my 17th century Pistol and shoot a massive whale so I can use the body as transportation back to civilization.

You woke up in an older body.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by BC3MEDIA: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2012
Makoma is back with their new music video 'Yo Ozali' is the second hottest single from their new album ' EVOLUTION' soon to hit store near you. This young and talented African Gospel musical group has what it take to be the champ in Gospel scene. Armed by their unique voices, the Makoma family has been around for a long time and they are still making good music for us Africans. The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine. The group is currently based in the UK.

VIDEO: Makoma - Yo Ozali (Gospel Congo) or see it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ&feature=player_embedded

Story of Makoma

Makoma is a Congolese Christian pop RnB music group that mainly sing in English & Lingala. Lingala is the national language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC, once known as Zaire). Makoma formed in 1993, by Tutala Makoma. They started performing as a group in 1995 as a group called Nouveau Testament. When they moved 1997 to Holland was when they became Makoma. If you have seen many of Makoma interviews, you would've heard one of their songs then: Nayoki Sango.

They started Gospel music in 1999 and made several albums:

1999 with "Nzambe na Bomoyi (Jesus for Life)".

2002 with King of Kings

2005 with No Jesus No Life

2011 with History (July)

2011 with Evolution (December)

Makoma won 2002 a Kora Awards a best new Artist Africa and in 2005 the South Pacific Award.

Makoma currently sings for BC3 MEDIA LIMITED. A Global Record Label which sit in United Kingdom.

The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine.

Previous Nathalie and was part of this group.
Nathalie decided 2006 just to concentrate on her own solo career and left the band.

Since they start 1999 there songs in Lingala one producer was with them all the time: Andre Straesser.
Andre is a successful International Producer for Music and did several different projects which reach the top 20 in a lot of countries.

Additional Philipp Bauss was producing over the years several clips for the group.
Philipp Bauss is working today in the Top Management of the German Telekom Group and is also the Managing Director of BC3 MEDIA which has his own Record and Video production Studio and works with several international musicians together. BC3 Media signed of with Amazon a deal for there worldwide distribution of all CDs/DVDs products.

www.makoma.co.uk
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
emöfine:

You woke up in an older body.

Do massive cosmetic surgery

woke up to find out that your life was just a dream.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
go back to bed so as to wake into reality.

found out you're Jonathan's lost child.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2012
I'd burn that damning birth certificate then incur a brutal blow on my head to induce amnesia - I'd rather lose my memory and forget about that misfortune than to be admitted for depression to the nearest clinic.

You were laid across a cold slab where pathologists were preparing to perform a live autopsy on you.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2012
beat the hell out of the mofos

you had both winky and a honeypot beneath you.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
Smile and go back to bed. Wetin i fit do. grin

You find out that the world is all black and white.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
get myself some crayons to design my world

found out your intenstines are missing
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 3:55am On Jan 24, 2012
:-x
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 3:56am On Jan 24, 2012
Go back to dreamland and find it.

You've been transgendered.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2012
deal with it

you want your blood brother in an intimate way lipsrsealed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
Go for DNA test to confirm he's my blood,if he is I'll go for deliverance.

You lost all your teeth.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
revert to drinking ogi cry cry cry cry

you lost you womb and also can't make ovaries.(eggs)
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
Taa I must go back to sleep and get them back,shioor.

Your p3nn1s is Er3ct and refused to mellow after trying everything within your power to calm it down.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
would stay indoors till further notice (not a new thing lipsrsealed)

found out you woke up wetting the bed while everyone of your family members were staring at you. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2012
Jejely get up and claim that i got drunk before sleeping. Then thank God it wasnt my friends that caught me.
Oh the SHAME!!!!

find out that your ass has grown bigger overnite.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2012
Ah then I just have to complement my new derrière with a b[i]o[/i]ob job, to make my chest bigger so as to give my body balance.

you were in another person's body.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2012
make use of it while it last

you loved 10 different men equally.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
I'll kill myself

you woke up one morning and discovered you've bin sleeping for a year!
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Mobinga: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
rx steve:

I'll kill myself

you woke up one morning and discovered you've bin sleeping for a year!

shocked Woah. some Rip Van Winkle ish. That needs an entire thread on its own.  shocked

Woke up one morning and found out you're God.  tongue
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
that means one thing = insanity

you found out you are the father of your brothers children. tongue
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Surrender to fate. Let time and nature take its course. But i will keep mum on the situation. Make kasala bust when e wan bust.

Find out your/his pernis is still sleeping and you/he cant raise him up.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
call him of of his sleep

boko haram killed Jonathan
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ask if Sambo and Rimgin were also "taken care" of.

Can't log into your email.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2012
then hack into it. Chessy stuff cool

your missing a kidney.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Find who took it and have them pay, I didn't donate it tongue

Your body is made of bread.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2012
I will Eat myself!

Found out rapture have taken place.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2012
I'll be *finding out* from heaven's gate, actually grin

You've been transformed into an Ogre? embarassed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
Become a Hollywood Horror Movie Star.

All paper money in the world has been eaten by rats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.