Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas (8711 Views)

CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe / Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blast APC / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by charitybabe: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
A Borno-based Pastor Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, Executive Director, Voice of Northern Christian Movement, who spoke on phone from Borno Thursday said the alleged money given to pastors by the president was actually N7 billion and not N6 billion as alleged by governor Amaechi.

According to Vanguard, Dikwa in Kaduna on Thursday alleged that the said money was channeled through the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN. He added that Pentecostal Bishops including Oyedepo also collected their shares.

“It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2015.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

http://www.unilorinpals.com/2015/02/shocking-names-of-pastors-that.html
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by EngrRolly(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
I said these in a recent post

''It is pathetic and highly perturbin that the ill-gotten monies n loots our politician shower on the cardinals n ecclesiastic fathers of the various religions practised in the Nigeria has had an adverse effect on the bodies
Hitherto, religious bodies n their hierachy didn't particularly av a nexus wit the politics played in Nigeria except for intercessions rendered on Her behalf,
Presently what we av in all the nooks n crannies of the aforementioned bodies is the same CORRUPTION that has crippled the nations economy eating through the cavities of our religious bodies as even donations made by our sai leaders have erupted disparity amongst these ''religious families''

I will reserve my comments for nw but I will be back if I fall on any con's
...."
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by psucc(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
and that the same Osinbajo will resign
soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to
emerge Vice President.”

This is the home truth about APC Presidency.

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Cpolicy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nah lie joor

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by richol(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
To bishop oyedepo? is he in need of money? is 7 billion more than his worth? is he not the owner of covenant university,landmark university...this is a bloody lie without blood.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Story! Story! Story!

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by teemanbastos(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
To bishop oyedepo? is he in need of money? is 7 billion more than his worth? is he not the owner of covenant university,landmark university...this is a bloody lie without blood.
sharrap...is money ever o.k?

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by tonytony208(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
EngrRolly:
I said these in a recent post

''It is pathetic and highly perturbin that the ill-gotten monies n loots our politician shower on the cardinals n ecclesiastic fathers of the various religions practised in the Nigeria has had an adverse effect on the bodies
Hitherto, religious bodies n their hierachy didn't particularly av a nexus wit the politics played in Nigeria except for intercessions rendered on Her behalf,
Presently what we av in all the nooks n crannies of the aforementioned bodies is the same CORRUPTION that has crippled the nations economy eating through the cavities of our religious bodies as even donations made by our sai leaders have erupted disparity amongst these ''religious families''

I will reserve my comments for nw but I will be back if I fall on any con's
...."

why not just keep shut and allow peeps with knowledge to comment? Which cardinal and ecclesiastical father are you referring to? The only church having cardinals is the catholic church and the catholic church has separated from CAN about a year ago. Where in the post did you see cardinal mentioned? Why not open your eyes and read well b4 commenting? When did pfn pastors and bishops (as mentioned clearly in the post) suddenly become cardinals and ecclesiastical fathers?

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by teemanbastos(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
op..There is nothing SHOCKING..
We already knw those involved..
Abi were these nt the pastors who keep on visting AsoRock for meetings.
What on Heaven sake is a Pastor doing in aso rock...nt once nt twice nt thrice..
Nigerian pastors ave sold their lives and ministries for money.
CAN's involvement in shady deals is not a new thing.
Can you temme while Deeperlyf pulled awt of CAN? Dperlyf usually holds African Wide Crusades and CAN is involvd in managing it...so it got to a point where they started to fight over money disbursed by the Church group for the programmes..
A crusade is supposed to bring people to the knowledge of theTRUTH nt to make people serve Mammon.. So Kumuyi cancelld that programme.. Nt to talk of other Pentecostal and Orthodox churches who pulled out.
Was it nt recently..these CAN pastors held a meeting in Redemption camp with Osinbajo absent ? and they all made their reasons known.. oritsejafor notably said he desired a oil block and Buhari would block that..!! Xo NO WAY to Buhari.
Oyedepo said God told him ..bla bla bla.. And yet God didnt tell him how to rescue the chibok girls..
Corruption is everywhere..
I salute this Bornu pastor for being bold to say the truth.... Afterall he said both GEJ and GMB are not worthy to rule.
CAN should restitute its ways b4 itz too late cos itz beqinning to lose itz values

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by richol(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
teemanbastos:
sharrap...is money ever o.k?
not every human lacks self control okay...should i just say everyone is not lyk u.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by tonytony208(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pple should be careful how they believe this nonsense. The source itself is funny. I won't be surprised if it was composed by a muslim seeking to deride pastors and xtianity. If the story is real, why will the northern "pastor", who revealed this, not tell his story to reliable media houses like vanguard, Sahara reporter, , punch, et al? Why will it be an empty, unreliable, foundationless blog that was opened btw yesterday and today only for the purpose of this story? This story is a lie!!! The source is fake!!!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by teemanbastos(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
not every human lacks self control okay...should i just say everyone is not lyk u.
cos u knw evry human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by richol(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
teemanbastos:
cos u knw evry human?
yea,u should have asked urself dat b4 quoting.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Redoil: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Story! Story! Story!
story from an islamic fundamentalist just to paint the CAN black

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by clevvermind(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
don't mind those fools. Spreading lies everywhere. May God punish them.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by TI1919(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
And you want us to believe you...
Another propaganda

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by clevvermind(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonytony208:
Pple should be careful how they believe this nonsense. The source itself is funny. I won't be surprised if it was composed by a muslim seeking to deride pastors and xtianity. If the story is real, why will the northern "pastor", who revealed this, not tell his story to reliable media houses like vanguard, Sahara reporter, , punch, et al? Why will it be an empty, unreliable, foundationless blog that was opened btw yesterday and today only for the purpose of this story? This story is a lie!!! The source is fake!!!
the op should be ban for life.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by richol(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
clevvermind:
don't mind those fools. Spreading lies everywhere. May God punish them.
yea all lies
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Idiataqueen(f): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
And u want me to believe dis lies i dont think so
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by kay29000(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmm!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Atigba: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by VickyRotex(f): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fear God ooo sad
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by lanicky(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bloody liar....mtcheew.

Thank God u didn't mention Pastor Adeboye...Would've broken ur head through the phone. angry
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Awho(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apc can lie but Godwin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:

mumu!!! even Bill Gates they hustle to get more, Oyedepo and his members asset no reach Bill Gate's own.

besides let CAN defend themselves to close matters, and he's even there pastor .

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by richol(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
lamako:

mumu!!! even Bill Gates they hustle to get more, Oyedepo and his members asset no reach Bill Gate's own.

besides let CAN defend themselves to close matters, and he's even there pastor .
its alryt...u win,i dont argue with people who give bad impressions about themselves.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nothing wey u go tell some people their eyes don block .The fools go still vote GEJ.Even em fellow brothers for Bayelsa don dey forsake am.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by jenni06(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is a lair.Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Cuneddy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can somebody post dis knd of rubbish againt the Moslems and walk? Just like that? Dnt b surprised that its even a christian that postd dis trash.I pity churchian on nairaland

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by Haywhymido(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
i had knwn dat oyedepo is nt a man of God since d year 2010. If d world shd end now, ah go 1st am enter heaven, dat is if he will enter sef. oyedepo my black a.ss
Re: SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas by aminashy: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 29 Handover Ceremony: IG, Arase Orders Tight Security Nationwide / Sugar Mummy/daddy Hookup / Farmers Will Not Pay Any Mandatory Protection Fees, Ogbeh Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.