Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London (34845 Views)

Fayose, Ayade, Ita Giwa, Aki Attend Shan George's Movie Premiere In Calabar / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by blackiridis(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
sinaj:
chai may God continue to bless ur home Mrs JOHNSON

her son iz sooo cuuute!
i cnt wait to start avin mine with. blackiridis
cant wait too tongue cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by DjQris(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:
All these mama dem no gree the upcoming babes shine... So make we come dey admire heavy bele, bwests filled with Cerelac, and punas wey don slack due to recent childbirth undecided

Btw

With all these famzing, has Mercy Johnson Johnson healed enough from her childbirth to have sex? ... Because with this her sexy gown and shape, I definitely don't see how hubby won't want a quickie before letting her go embarassed
walahi, ur brain don full wt maggot......I no sure say u well sha!!! #justSayin
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by haulagehandlers(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
. No worry I go fly come una house this night!..abeg leave that hole for una window open o
babe make you come kwik oh as konji dey my body,I swerri I go offload enuf to starch agbada for ya abunna
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by fidzy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
sinaj:
chai may God continue to bless ur home Mrs JOHNSON

her son iz sooo cuuute!
i cnt wait to start avin mine with...

When u r ready..just pm me grin
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
shes now so beautifull...her skin is glowing....omg am screenshoting her pics for the forst time ever........welkum the the club of my gallery......beautifil woman i must say.....marry must sweet die cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by chinnelle(f): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Beautiful!
Mary has been MIA since she got married
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by otiigba1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eeeew! This people look very ugly and fat tongue they are not even light skin tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by AshantiDimaria(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow she's alwayz looking like an Angel
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by dahreyM: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:

open up ya BRA, i av d ZEAL to c what's HONDA lyk a CAR
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamb20s:

me grin grin grin grin grin
lolz grin
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by sinaj(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
merieam16:
wc 1 is Mrs johnson,is she married 2 her father wink
lol u got me wink my bad smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by exclusiv: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
omanifrank:
Nice curves
lol badt guy
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
blackiridis:

cant wait too tongue cheesy
lolz do sumtin na
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by blackiridis(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
sinaj:
lolz do sumtin na
am coming for introduction smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by kobonaire(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truth24:

U must be joining Airforce1 soon
you will have to break it down for me, I did not get that ...
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Nikkytee: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
You go girl,lol
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
she
She's starting to look like the husband.
KingEbukasBlog:
Mercy Johnson wore this gorgeous green outfit to the Movie Premiere of ‘Thy Will Be Done’ which held last night at the BFI Imax Cinema in London .Cast members like Ramsey Nouah and Mary Njoku also turned out for the first official screening of the movie.What do you think ?

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-mercy-johnson-and-her-baby-at.html

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Oteke(m): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Mary u remain my best actress. love u.
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by sinaj(f): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2015
fidzy:

When u r ready..just pm me grin
lolz m ready!
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by fidzy(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
lolz m ready!

Oya where is ur location?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.