Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (52105 Views)

Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by ahizih(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Must it be Edo girls all they time? Haba! RIP shaa ife onye choro ka onhuru

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by AMADU77: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=20pt]education education education [/size]
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Yehman(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC handwork
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by jahlove4jah: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
0merta:
Edo girls and Igbo girls...Exporting and internationalizing Prostitution...

...Since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914.
SMH
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The poor and not the rich are the cause of their own predicament.
They breed criminals and they breed prostitutes, who end up with unwanted pregnancies and abortions and having children out of wedlock. These ill bred children end up as armed robbers, rapists and terrorists.
When the poor stop to breed children they cannot feed, the world will be a better and safer place to be.[/size]
I am very sure that your parents are not rich, hence you are one of those I'll bred children who has ended up armed robbers and rapists oh! I forgot terrorists undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by DECOtech(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
She doesn't look dead to me
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Wizkoko(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
My girl friend cannot be involved in such,i must marry that girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Wizkoko(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
AMADU77:
[size=20pt]education education education [/size]

hmmm how?how
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Missmossy(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai! This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Always edo state,not until they remove that "do" from their name,they will continue to travel out to fok and make money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by chinnelle(f): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is so sad
painful!
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blame/Curse their bastard parents/guardians!. But why is slavery rife in edo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
PidginYarns:

I dey feel like to forgive u sha. No yawa
are u a strong?
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by bastiantotti(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wadup pretty,i never met you but i darely miss you#23 stephenson
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Spray(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31140077][/quote]
edo people and abroad, nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by ayooyee: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Edo state n abroad synonymous
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by 100Cents: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist..

He put his fellow human being inside crate or container.

He is a bloody killer, coupist and dictator.

Devil masquerading as an angel of light..

He destroyed democracy via military coup and he wants to come and enjoy democracy.

#TheHighestLoserInPresidentialElections
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
0merta:
Edo girls and Igbo girls...Exporting and internationalizing Prostitution...

...Since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914.
Fowl
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Sorry girl bt WHY GO ABROAD.

You really want to find out. May your children never have to go through the conditions she went through
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Perelo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
The love of money is the root of all evil, m not surprised....
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by ObeyaFriday: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31140077][/quote]

MEET A GIRL WITH TWO HEADS

Abigail and Brittany Hensel are conjoined twins from Minnesota. Being conjoined, they have had many struggles throughout their lives.
Soon after they were born, doctors gave their parents the bad news; the twins would not survive very long. The girls are now 25 years old and are featured in a show, titled: Abby and Brittany, which will show viewers how their every days lives. READ MORE www.successbaseng..com/2015/02/unbelievable-girl-with-two-heads-you.html
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Djboosting: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
They always keep this girls in a BIG FANTASY world that they will be successful.. but by the time they bought into the lie and get transferred to wherever country they're moving them to, Then they will face the HARSH REALITY and DREAM SHATTERING experiences over there....

It's basically common in Edo-State..

Moreso, you can read the story and experience written by Zuby77 titled - There And Back On Time..
the full pic is clear in this particular story.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by bettsielaugh: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
no be Edo again?
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Djboosting:
They always keep this girls in a BIG FANTASY world that they will be successful.. but by the time they bought into the lie and get transferred to wherever country they're moving them to, Then they will face the HARSH REALITY and DREAM SHATTERING experiences over there....

It's basically common in Edo-State..

Moreso, you can read the story and experience written by Zuby77 titled - There And Back On Time..
the full pic is clear in this particular story.

Can you provide us the link to the story?
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
aim5:

Here.. https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best.

You may also want to go to www.globalruns.com and start from season 1.
The one here on nairaland stopped two years ago.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Djboosting: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

Alright....

The main man has spoken...

So U're welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.