Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja (856 Views)

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Barely a few weeks after Nigerians heaved a sigh of relief from the harrowing tales of the hell experienced in petrol stations, whose bitter after taste still lingers on, I was shocked to see fuel queues building up again in ABUJA. A Driver I spoke with said those who import fuel are were running at a loss after the FG downward review of the pump price of PMS from 97 to 87 naira. They would want the fuel price to be returned to what it was so that was reason for most petrol stations hoarding fuel.
I have not verified the authenticity of this allegation so am throwing this to the house.

what is actually happening. why are the fuel queues back

Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by ThunderTrail(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Becos petroleum products are very expensive at the moment. The government is making sure there is adequate supply and by being magnanimous, GEJ slashed the pump price of PMS.

So lets enjoy the fresh air.
Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
No queues at all, bought fuel not quite long. Live videos or I don't believe.
Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by zonax(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I tire o
Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by femicyrus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
The queue for petrol had returned in the southwest. I bought petrol today at the rate of N100 per litre after 25minutes on the queue. If Nigerians should go to the polls unhappy like this, it might spelt a DOOM for gej cheesy
Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wud update d pics 2moro. Its really bad here in abuja o

Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by chachanga: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
maybe they would tell us the cabal has struck again...

the queues are very real and getting fueled was quite difficult, don't doubt it
what we don't know is how longs it's gonna take
if anybody has real oil & gas industry facts and figures, it would nice to enlighten the house at this juncture. Let's know what we're dealing with and prep up well enuf
Re: The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
The queue was double wat it was yesterday. Nobody is saying anytin about it. One tin for sure. Those boys selling at black market infront of these stations are diffinately smiling to the banks

Anyone with info?! We could use a little help pls !!

(1) (Reply)

A Dialogue With Yorubas / President Jonathan Confesses: Boko Haram Members Are My Siblings / Boko Haram Prepares For Battle In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.