Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Afrocentric And Handmade Bag - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Afrocentric And Handmade Bag (1419 Views)

Classy Handmade Shoes For Men / My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Handmade Male Sandals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocentric And Handmade Bag by Vilandrab(f): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Get all your Hand Made bags at www.bellafricana.com. They are a mixture of leather and elegant fabrics. They also come in wooden handle. These bags are all purpose bag because it can serve alot of purpose. You can use them to carry your laptops, for shopping, to take food to work, also they can be gifted as souvenirs and many more....

It is very durable because I have been using mine to carry my laptop going to a year now.

Re: Afrocentric And Handmade Bag by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice.. Why don't you export your stuff? I'm sure there are lots of people who'd be willing to pay a good sum for your crafts.

1 Like

Re: Afrocentric And Handmade Bag by Vilandrab(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks. Yeah i know but its not easy, currently srill marketing in lagos.
Re: Afrocentric And Handmade Bag by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vilandrab:
Thanks. Yeah i know but its not easy, currently srill marketing in lagos.
It's easier than you think.
Marketing online has been the fastest and easiest means of reaching potential customers ever since e-commerce became mainstream. All you need is Paypal and a free hosted blog. Also sign up on sites like ETSY.com for example.
Before you know it, you would start making sales.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Good Quality Wears For Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Are You A Fashion Model Or Aspiring (lagos) / Nice Tops Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.