Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election (8038 Views)

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Splashme: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Everybody Wants GEJ
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by omokab: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Yinmu

Is it the same Arewa community that gave APC 50 vehicle in Lagos alone or those that are hanging APC/Buhari posters on their goods, vehicle and every available space they can lay their hands on? I laugh in isale-eko style.
I tire o!yoruba will say eyan o tanran re bi iya ibeji won ni keji omo re nko o lo wa leko.ti omo si ti ku.One of them on NTA at Asaba rally and endorsement of jonathan said all 10 million Arewa living in southern Nigeria endorse mr president.I now ask myself a question,is it the same arewa in lagos,Ibadan and osun I know very well that they can never endorse Jonathan.They are die hard of GMb.If at all some of them will support jonathan where possible this man will get total 10 million of arewa in the south.So if they are up to 10 million,okada riders 7 million and OPC 7 million is there need to conduct election again?is it not to ask jonathan to continue in office.They only need money and deceive mr president.bunch of thieves
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Aldrickay: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
we niger deltans are peacefull people, we have no reason to attack the northerners, they have neither killed any of our brothers instead they even help us during the biafran war to jettison us out of the hands of the igbos/biafrans,, as long as you support our son and respect the laws of our land, you shall leave and carry out your biznesses in peace without any threat,,, I LOVE you all.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by josh21: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Men must wack and they must collect their own part of the GEJ campaign awoof.
Hahaha.if buhari is endorsed by the Arewa you will be celebrating.Now that Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa chose GEJ why are you ranting?Attahiru bafarawa is the ex-governor of Sokoto state and not a sycophant
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by WisdomFlakes: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
I can bet a million bucks that those mallos will chop Jonathan's dollars and still vote Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by kipus2geda: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
OKDnigeria:
The list of endorsement keep growing by d day!

GEJ is d man!

Dictators will not rule us, Never again!

neva again!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by ojialo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Christian community in the north endorses buhari arewa in the south endorse GEJ i now believe all this endorsement is just out of fear
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by josh21: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
fr3do:
I am for GEJ
Yes, GEJ or never.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Chimarto: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
shammah1:
He's still ruling you. Get that into your skull

Sorry blame it to my spell check. I was about to type dictator.....
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by joxhibit(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
All na wash!
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by ollyruffy: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP should keep decieving itself.

Just give us the chance to go and vote on March 28 and we will know who the people endorse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3.6 Billion Fraud: Bauchi Government Denies Allegations, Blasts Premium Times / Opposition Against APC Single Faith Ticket Rages - Nigerian Tribune / Breaking News: Chief Of Staff, Gbajabiamila Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.