Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) (5085 Views)

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / How To Select An Ideal Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by TrumpetMedia: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
For those seeking for a wife material or an ideal wife, here are things you should look out for...

For ladies hoping to manage and supervise a better home/family, here are things you must be introspective about...

An ideal wife possesses those personal characteristics which promote individual and FAMILY greatness. An ideal woman is the crown to her husband and her price is far above rubies or gold. A perfect woman is a devoted and vision-
filled woman.

7 CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL WIFE

1. She is Godly: An ideal wife serves
God in spirit and in truth. She serves Him
with her body also and follows His ways.

2. She is chaste: This is portrayed in her
attitude of fidelity as she keeps herself for
one person in a reserved lifestyle. She is
trustworthy and ideal in marriage.

3. She is industrious: A great wife works willingly with her hands, does the right thing at the right time and does not grumble while completing her tasks.

4. She is neat: Cleanliness is next to Godliness. As such, an ideal wife cares for her body as he
keeps her family and surrounding clean.

5. She is an altruist: A good woman uses
hospitality to minister to those around her.
She reaches out to the poor and needy as she
is not selfish.

6. She is mothering: She teaches her children
the ways of God, nurtures them with the love
of Christ and disciplines them with care and
wisdom. She is a good mother and wife.

7. She talks less: An ideal wife is not a
talkative. She opens her mouth in wisdom
and her tongue is the law of kindness.

An ideal wife is a woman of worth and beauty who doesn't walk aimlessly but uses her time wisely. She is patient, diligent, benevolent, humble and kind. And above all, she is a woman of LOVE; for this is the greatest of all.
Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
GIT OUTTA HIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Ewuro4: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Ewuro4: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This woman eh? grin

I admire your good humor jare. Life's too short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ideal wife, my foot.

*farts on thread*
*leaves*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by SAMBARRY: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
Ideal wife, my foot.

*farts on thread*
*leaves*
I follow you vomit for thread sef grin

thread rada radda grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities Of An Ideal Wife (wife Material) by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:

thread rada radda grin

Buhahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hubby Doesnt Communicate / How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex? / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.