Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London (1286 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by DREAZY: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari finally
opens up on why
he travelled to
London
The presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Gen
Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) has debunked
claims that he is in London for a medical
trip, maintaining that he traveled to the
European City to find “some relative
peace”.

download video @ http://cuteloaded..com/2015/02/buhari-finally-opens-up-on-why-he.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by kestolove95(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op..ur news corrct..
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by aminashy: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Ezedon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
that man is confused, this election is giving him high BP
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by simplemach(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
That man needs a month intesive medical care to be able to live for amother one year.
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ezedon:
that man is confused, this election is giving him high BP
You are as clueless and daft as your comment....
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by chaberry(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari is that you? When will you be finally discharge from the hospital?
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
That man needs a month intesive medical care to be able to live for amother one year.
first of all it is called "intensive"and not "intesive"...are you related to patience jonathan??

And again Let me shock you,buhari is healthier than you...you need medical care more than him..a doctor needs to check your brain as soon as possible...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by oyeludef(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
omo you need to go collect change for ur english teacher hand o.
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by simplemach(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
oyeludef:
omo you need to go collect change for ur english teacher hand o.
you just keep the change. After all na una say una need change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by simplemach(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
wakacome:
first of all it is called "intensive"and not "intesive"...are you related to patience jonathan??

And again Let me shock you,buhari is healthier than you...you need medical care more than him..a doctor needs to check your brain as soon as possible...
my broda, its obvious he is healthier than all APC members, supporters and sympatizers but not even upto half my health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Ezedon(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
wakacome:
You are as clueless and daft as your comment....
your father
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
my broda, its obvious he is healthier than all APC members, supporters and sympatizers but not even upto half my health.
You don't have health...grin
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ezedon:
My father
ok...grin
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by IfyAwazie(f): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wen we have mama peace in nigeria, he is looking for it in london.smiley
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by great457: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
i see
Re: Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Travelled To London by Khadsambo: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wish you good health so you can witness your fourth defeat. #NO2Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Reactions To Buhari As A Presidential Candidate From South East, Nigeria / Confusion In PDP Camp As they Deny Fayose / Gov Fashola And Mr Ambode In Action (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.