Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Obj Stamp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Obj Stamp (948 Views)

Breaking: Jonathan Visits OBJ In Abeokuta / Conversation Btw GEJ, Atiku, OBJ And IBB In An Aeroplane. / Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Obj Stamp by robby1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2006
The nigerian postal service decided to honour the president (OBJ) by creating a stamp with his face on it. however, after a period of five months, it was noticed that the stamp didnt work well and didnt serve the purpose of which it was made for. The stamp never stuck to any envelop.
He (OBJ) then set up a comitee to look into the case and investigate why his stamp was having some bad reports, so the comitee set to work.
After some weeks, they came up with a conclusion which were

1)There was nothing wrong with the stamp
2)It was properly manufactured with the best paper and glue available. and lastly
3)The problem was with the users who do not use it effectively because the actually spit on the wrong side of the stamp!! grin
Re: The Obj Stamp by kiki(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2006
hahahahaha i didn't get it at firt but now i do this is really funny but i will really lopve to spit in OBJ's face not d stamp funny joke grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Happier Beign / Like Father Like Son / Kill His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.