Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA (1145 Views)

Why Is This Position Always Taken By Ladies? / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / How To Avoid Being Taken By Canadian Immigration Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA by ayindejimmy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
This post is in reference to a post on the picture of Nigeria at night taken by NASA.
I just want us to draw the huge difference between Africa and other part of the world.
It's seems to me the world is leaving Africa behind on electricity matter. Since corruption has refused to let us move at their pace

Pictures courtesy of :http://www.blue-marble.de/nightlights/2012?ll=7.457222

Re: Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA by ibkgab001: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA by ayindejimmy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
More pictures

Re: Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA by ibkgab001: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let there be light ....
Re: Pictures Of Different Parts Of The World At Night Taken By NASA by tpiah01: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wonder why africa is always dark whenever pictures are taken.

(1) (Reply)

Mira Macho / Ignore This Massage From MTN / Pix: Find His Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.