Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Best Way To Answer Jamb Use Of English (what You Are Expected To Know Too) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Answer Jamb Use Of English (what You Are Expected To Know Too) (1287 Views)

If You Are Real Black!!! I Dare You To Answer This Question. / Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language / Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Answer Jamb Use Of English (what You Are Expected To Know Too) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://jinglegists.files./2013/05/jamb.jpg[/img]In this quite informing article of
Mine, I will like to show you the
best way to answer jamb Use of
English. JAMB USE of English, of course
as we
all know is a compulsory subject to all
candidates writing JAMB in all years.
Below is the General Knowledge of
what
you are expected to know. General
Structure of JAMB Use of English
The best way to answer jamb Use of
English
and get
a tangible score is to master the
structure of the exams before time. Jamb Use of
English comprises
mainly of
four sections, which are;
(1) Passage
(2) Lexis (3) Structure (4) Oral Forms. The best
way to answer jamb Use of
English
is to note that the different part of
this
exams as listed above carries different marks though all the
questions are
important. Passage I to III test the
candidates’
knowledge of deduction from
passages. Here each question carries 3 marks,
that
means if you score all, you already have
X 3 Marks = 45points. Continue reading:
http://www.skycoded.com/forum/3844-THE-BEST-WAY-TO-ANSWER-JAMB-USE-OF-ENGLISH-What-You-are-Expected-To-Know-Too
Re: The Best Way To Answer Jamb Use Of English (what You Are Expected To Know Too) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
We wey don con pass jamb nko?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Happening After Fingering An MFM Girl / Ferguson And Van Gaal Are At It Again Over Yesterday's Match - Just Kidding!!! / Get in Here Now! New Ponzi Scheme Better Than MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.