Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up (3454 Views)

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) / When The Ex Is The Make Up Artist ( Photo) / It Takes A Whole Lot More Than A Sexy Body To Keep A Man - Ali Baba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
smiley He Obviously has cherry pink lips. Ladies over to you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by kilokeys(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
cryruined my perfect evening
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by bauer00: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
chisos!!!!!!blood of God

wetin b dis....

so my femi stil get hope
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by marieolae(f): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jeesuu oh!
I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
mama said i shouldnt see scary face before i go to sleep. its gonna hunt you in my dream.

joke section pls !!! angry

i wonder what the op is thinking
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
what
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by great457: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

<><>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<><>[/size]
cool
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by jerrymej(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God am not as such.

Mainly it has spoiled my day.. Thinking of how sleep 'll steal me off.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
what
do you like?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
mama said i shouldnt see scary face before i go to sleep. its gonna hunt you in my dream.

joke section pls !!! angry

i wonder what the op is thinking
Sorry, you seem to spend most of your time on nairaland, use the job/vacancy section it would help. How would a grown up woman who should be in a mans home still be screaming mummy?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
WTF.... DAMN angry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Jerrick(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
This one will swallow anybody that tries kissing him.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Sorry, you seem to spend most of your time on nairaland, use the job/vacancy section it would help. How would a grown up woman who should be in a mans home still be screaming mummy?
how do you know she spends most of her time here? the same way you obviously do! undecided

Put a warning discretion at your topic! that picture could ruin a perfect moment
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
how do you know she spends most of her time here? the same way you obviously do! undecided

Put a warning discretion at your topic! that picture could ruin a perfect moment
good advocate. Ruin a perfect moment, you're sure misusing those words
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
THE KING OF ALL DRAG QUEENS grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by benedictjohn(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2015
so cute....
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimmy05:
am a lady not a woman

am not in a mans house or whatever u mean

i choose whichever section to use.

finally mind ur own business

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man With A Sexy Make-up by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2019
Super clean experience, friend.

(1) (Reply)

When ADIDAS Finally Employed An IGBO Man ! / #secschool REALITIES/NIGTHMARES. Here are some RELATABLE picture / 26 Popular Nigerian Slangs We All Used In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.