Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid (816 Views)

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by garlicrey(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
it happened here at ipaja....i was at home when i heard someone screaming help from the next house....i quickly ran to the house the gate was open...as i step inside i saw a fat man stuggling with these maid...the dude saw me and quickly left the girl and run....the girl said he was a plumber...luckliy for her him never chok him dick inside her
Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by ejikeme(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
***look look things***
Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by shortgun(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pictures of the plumber trying to insert his simcard into her Nokia.......... or Idonblivit.
Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by menix(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Guy u mean u allowed d plumber go wivout inserting pipe into his fat bumbum...

End tym Handiwork pple..
ysterday was fixing a decoder on d housemaid, 2day fixing broken pipe on d housemaid maybe 2mao wuld b Nepa official connecting Electric meter on a house maid...

1 Like

Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by Mattpopson101: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by Ndukings92(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Pishure or idonbelieveit
Re: Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid by garlicrey(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
menix:

End tym Handiwork pple..
ysterday was fixing a decoder on d housemaid, 2day fixing broken pipe on d housemaid maybe 2mao wuld b Nepa official connecting Electric meter on a house maid...
boss if you see how fat the nigga is...you go jar grin
menix:

End tym Handiwork pple..
boss if you see how fat the nigga is...you go jar

(1) (Reply)

Read Why A Man Poured Acid On Girlfriend (PHOTOS) / Larmorde On The Run!!! / Murder/assassination Which?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.