Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (59464 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
chai....dese boko boys r too danm ugly
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by brosprophet(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2015
evil doers are not always good looking.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by kraftykc(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2015
franciskaine:
The question is how really did we get here? I see poverty and illiteracy over the faces of this innocent victims of circumstance. It's a pity we are all born into a world/society where a few mortgage the destiny and joy of a majority others all in the name of greed and excessive quest for wealth. I pity this boko haram members, I pity their illiteracy. I weep for every soul lost in this battle, we are all humans.

First respectable post I have seen. If BH had been contained properly in 2010 we wouldn't've had kids born in 2004 tied up as BH members. These guys were given the choice of fight or die and they soon began to believe they were on the right side cos they were winning.

I'm not holding brief for BH but I think GEJ had some sense when he tried to rehabilitate the earlier captured members, though using emirs to do so was unbelievable stupid. I think these guys should be imprisoned in Abia state or some far off Eastern state, especially the kids who were forced into the lifestyle. They must be separated from the older influencers and shown that their minds were corrupted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
their faces reminds me of the film the gods must be crazy...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
kraftykc:

First respectable post I have seen. If BH had been contained properly in 2010 we wouldn't've had kids born in 2004 tied up as BH members. These guys were given the choice of fight or die and they soon began to believe they were on the right side cos they were winning.

I'm not holding brief for BH but I think GEJ had some sense when he tried to rehabilitate the earlier captured members, though using emirs to do so was unbelievable stupid. I think these guys should be imprisoned in Abia state or some far off Eastern state, especially the kids who were forced into the lifestyle. They must be separated from the older influencers and shown that their minds were corrupted.
well said friend, Bravo!
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
See his vulture eyes
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by TopWinner(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Catch them alive! And do to them,what they did to thousands of innocent Nigerians. Spill their blood! Squeeze their neck! What nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by HighQue007: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
See our brothers and sisters killing themselves cos of religion..

are Religions of our slave masters a blessing or a curse?

Foreign religions are the main cause of most of the problems we having today..All I see is christians and muslims fighting for superiority. The ISIS and the Boko Haram fighting against christians cos christians seem superior...The both religion claim they serve one God yet they kill eachother backing thier claim with scripture.

Its only religion that can make partition between two blood brother seing eachother as enemies cos they dont have common believe.

Sometimes I just which there is no Religion.
God didnt creat religion, human did cos God will never tell you to kill anybody cos the person dosnt worship him same way.

people should look beyond Religion, we are still battling with racial abuse yet we haunting ourselves with religion of the white people.

See everyone as your brothers and sisters be it christian, muslim, pagan or even atheist...we are all equal before almight God.

God be with us all.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
ntor buhari!!!
no evidence but I will believe the media on this.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by danieljmt: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
wooo men.
this bbbbbbad bbbboys resemble them papa Badluck from head to toe and from character and spirit. exactly Gej.THE LOOK. HABA HABA HABA NIGERIANS.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Marvellouzkk(f): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] SAY NO TO BOKO HARAM KILL THEM ALL
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
They look like unkept children. To think that they are holding Nigerian army at ransom is beyond belief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.