Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook (708 Views)

Youtube Might Be Transformed Into A Full Pledged Social Media Platform Soon / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / Tsu: The New Social Network That Pays You For Posting, Commenting, Making Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook by Goldicz(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Facebook has been having some trouble lately. Users are often frustrated by their frequent algorithm and user changes. People with large social media presences have seen their ability to reach their followers, much to their followers’ dismay, radically diminished. The the big question is: what will be the next Facebook?
When I think about the average Facebook user, I think about my mom. She uses Facebook to keep up with friends and family who live far away, post pictures of grandkids, and whatever the latest gossip The Walking Dead has to offer. So it’s hard for me to picture her having the same user experience on any of the other social media platforms available. But in my mind, Tsu challenges this. Facebook and Twitter both use user-generated content to generate profits for their shareholders. Tsu wants to do the exact opposite. It launched on the 21st, and its algorithm intends to re-distribute sales revenue directly to its source.

YOU

Tsu calls itself the first combined social network and payment platform that allows for users to maintain complete ownership of the content they post. Similar to Ello, another anti-Facebook platform, Tsu is free to use and invite-only. Want to join? www.tsu.co/latinish.

At a glance, Tsu seems to work in the same way as any other social network. Page views generate ad revenue, but only 10% of that ad revenue is returned to Tsu. 50% of ad revenue is dolled out to the conent owner. The other 50% is given to the user who brought the content owner into the network.

Confused? I was a little at first too

That 50% of profits propogates in an infinite series of thirds up a ‘family tree’ of users that begin with the original content owner. The person who invited him is the parent, and they get a third. The person who invited that person is a ‘grandparent’ and received a third of that third. So it’s like one giant pay-it-forward platform.
Once you’ve accumulated $100 in your ‘bank account,’ you can cash it in. Sounds pretty neat, huh? www.tsu.co/latinish if you’d like to join, and be sure to follow us too.

If you want to know more, drop a comments and i will respond to it quick as possible

1 Share

Re: Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Let get to see how Nigerian social media frequenters buy this concept.
Re: Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook by Goldicz(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
You will see how it will empower and took over nigeria... over 500,000 people have registered from africa including nigeria... be part of the growing team... have started making my first money

(1) (Reply)

Help / Official: Microsoft Cortana Crosses To Android And Ios / Brand New 2 Weeks Old Elephone P7000 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.