Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan (783 Views)

Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / 29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by politricks: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan| credits: File copy
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he was excited seeing the people displaced by members of the Boko Haram sect returning to their homes after the Nigerian troops recaptured the towns affected by the terrorist activities.
He said the sight was fulfilling to him.
Jonathan made his feeling known in a Facebook posting a few hours after paying a surprise visit to some territories recently recaptured from the insurgents in Adamawa and Borno states.
The visit took Jonathan to Mubi in Adamawa State and Baga in Borno State.
The President said he was proud of the patriotism and valour displayed by the nation’s soldiers.
Jonathan wrote, “Today, I visited the North-Eastern part of our country. I was with our soldiers and interacted with the officers and men of our gallant armed forces.
“I am very proud of their patriotism and the valour they have demonstrated as they fight to protect our citizens and our territorial integrity.
“The sight of Nigerian citizens returning to towns once occupied by insurgents was most fulfilling. May God continue to bless Nigeria.”
Jonathan’s trip to the recaptured towns, like the one he made to Maiduguri, Borno State in January was a top secret in the Presidency.
As of Wednesday evening, two events were on the President’s schedule for Thursday.
He was scheduled to receive the outgoing French Ambassador to Nigeria who was said to be on a farewell visit to the Presidential Villa in the morning.
The President was also pencilled down to perform the groundbreaking of the Federal Capital Territory’s Land Swap Districts at Waru District of the FCT.
His programme, however, changed suddenly in the morning of Thursday as he directed Vice-President Namadi Sambo to represent him at the groundbreaking event.
The outgoing envoy’s visit was also shifted.http://www.punchng.com/news/im-happy-to-see-displaced-nigerians-return-home-jonathan/

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by Lee29: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Ride on Gej! To be late is better than never. More wisdom for u I pray

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by appini: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2015
When you make a mark you deserve a raise. Nice job presido

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by IfyAwazie(f): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2015
I'm happy too. But do dey still have home to return to.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by politricks: 1:19am On Feb 28, 2015
IfyAwazie:
I'm happy too. But do dey still have home to return to.
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by IfyAwazie(f): 1:24am On Feb 28, 2015
politricks:
If you ask me na who i go ask?
No be u i dey ask. Na oga Jona. smiley
Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army for the Victory so far.
God bless President. Jonathan
God bless Nigeria.
Really happy as par the normalcy gradually returning to the affected states.
GEJ4 2nd Term.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by kestolove95(m): 1:39am On Feb 28, 2015
U have knw choice dan to be...ur plan has failed....after killing both civilians and the military,u using 6weeks to stop wat u claim u couldn't stop in 5yrs plus...u will explain betr. inn ICC
Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by Vikkie14: 1:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Yeah, that's commendable. Those IDPs are in a better position to express their feelings. Even if they have no house to return to, the thought that they have their town back is a relieve to them--- that is HAPPINESS. They know they can build their home back without fear of terrorist --- that is HOPE. With the current offensive and re-arming by the Army, they know that those BH technicals wont dare come to their domain again--- that is TRUST. With the new slogan trending from the military and mr president, #NeverAgain will the citizen collaborate with evil minded men again--- and i will say that is COOPERATION.
#NeverAgain will there be Internally Displaced Persons Again, NeverAgain!!!

#GodBlessChina,Russia,Nigeria,SouthAfrica,CzechRepublic,Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by aminashy: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by ObaOlodo(m): 2:36am On Feb 28, 2015
FreshAir!!
I and my people have endorsed GEJ.... ...hence GEJ till 2019.

BTW, Don't quote me without my titles

...#His Royal highness, Oba-Olodo ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by makazona(m): 3:53am On Feb 28, 2015
yea.am happy too

Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by BodyKiss(m): 4:23am On Feb 28, 2015
I reckon they'd be more than happy to return the favour by voting you back to Otueke for allowing them face such miserable experience.
Re: I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2015
God bless you Sir. Everyone is happy too. Kudos to the military. Victory is sure by God's grace. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stopping FG From Arresting Buhari Since He Is Boko Haram / Jega Underhand Dealings With Apc And The Northern Agenda Driven By Apc / President Jonathan Is Now A Super Hero - View Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.