Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. (32525 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Afang Soup / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GentleToks(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2015
I have been with different babes from other side of my region; destiny has refused to lead Yoruba ladies towards my way. It's either I am with calabar, urhobo or Igbo lady.........

I quickly learn how to cook it on my own when I realised that these ladies have started using dis my yummy soup to hold me to ransom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GentleToks(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2015
More

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by delishpot: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Good job OP.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2015
1 nigeria. lolz

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by sexyattorney(f): 3:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Hope you used water leaves? Welldone bro!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 28, 2015
nice one op But the soup small for that kind plenty meat,abeg add more water grin

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Begonia(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Op, it looks good smiley

What's the name of the vegetable used to cook Afang soup?
The one in your picture looks like blended Okazi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by fabulousmann(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Charlescobi:
nice one op But the soup small for that kind plenty meat,abeg add more water grin
n I tot that's a woman until I saw ur sex

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by SaiBuharii: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Yoruba men...the best husband material you can get.

Current trend is even my igbo sisters are all over us grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by yuzjet(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
WA shere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Situation001(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
I have been cooking Afang even before I move to the calabars land..

and I am still holding seminars for them on how to cook it better..

that's me..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Smartresult(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
This should be for ladies as for Guys Why waste ur mb to check this shit . Click my signature to get start making the lolo
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by BruzMoney(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice dish.. Where are you so I can come have my share..
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Charlescobi:

Op na rich man leave am ohhh, richmen soup meat dey always plenty pass soup grin

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by VickyRotex(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Washing my hand

Oya lets eat abeg... grin

Great Job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by stagger: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
My guy,

better forget trying to catch a Yoruba lady. Dem no sabi cook like SE and SS babes. Fact! cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Emmafrancis: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
The best dishes are found in akwaibom/cross river
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by tajay12(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:
I have been with different babes from other side of my region; destiny has refused to lead Yoruba ladies towards my way. It's either I am with calabar, urhobo or Igbo lady.........

I quickly learn how to cook it on my own when I realised that these ladies have started using dis my yummy soup to hold me to ransom.
why showing me raw meat?..show me d cooked soup, lemme knw if u can make it.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by temmy3723(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Op mesere oo. Abadie

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Mega72(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
From the look he tried buh hope oil will not be much as they like plenty oil..

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by justi4jesu(f): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:

Op na dat kind plenty water you use steam that meat, lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Cool
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Afang soup + Akpu rocks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by BruzMoney(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
yuzjet:
WA shere!
Situation001:
k
yuzjet:
WA shere!

Get sense, u nor gree..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Chinatownm(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
@op hw much a plate?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by anigbajumo(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Great job!buh da tym I go use to prpare dis I don vnish 5bottles of Origin.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by k4kenny(f): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
OP whey ur water leaves nah. grin Love me some afang soup. Used to have a calabar cook come in and prepare a large pot for me, buh with time I started to learn d method of cooking. Now not only can I make a mean pot of afang soup, but also ofe oha, bitterleaf soup and white soup(not a fan tho).

By the way, proudly Yoruba Muslimah cool

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
After cooking like a "Calabar man", you served like a Yoruba woman.

Good job at least you showed your culture.

P.S: I mean no harm cos some NL people will be like "quote ... blah blah blah" quote for fireback and rust in hell. Gracias.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Yorubas and big size of meat. Chai!

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by passionate88: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Whizpeter(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Looks like cow dung...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? / Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.