Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (52911 Views)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Presidency25:
God's oracle, Apostle Johnson Suleman said the following:-
1) Jega will be SACK
2) He saw APC mourning their aspirant Buhari (He's still praying for God's intervention....)
3) He reminded the church about the prophecy he gave in November 2014 concerning fuel scarcity in the month of February which is currently happening. He says he saw fuel scarcity between April and May 2015 and he advice the congregation "if you can buy, buy now!!!" coz it will be a scarce commodity.
4) He reminded the congregation about the prophecy he gave around September last year concerning Boko Haram which he said Shekau will be captured alive.... He said (1) Shekau is not the real leader of Boko Haram (2)The real leader is a cripple and can't walk (3) Shekau will be captured alive from there, the real leader will also be captured.
(5)He prayed protection of myself, my family and you that is reading me now and your family in this season of election....

Remain blessed.
God bless ur generation. I watched it too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Laid2001: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
I DO NOT THINK APC NEEDS NOR WANTS HIS PRAYER!.
HE IS JUST 4 WEEKS TO HIS DISGRACE. BUHARI IS NOT SICK, AND HE IS NOT GOING TO DIE SOON.
HE NEEDS TO LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT DEATH IN THE CAMP OF GEJ!!
NOW MOST GEJ SIBLINGS HAVE DIED WITHIN THE LAST 4 YEARS, SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, IN LAWS, EVEN HIS ADOPTED SIBLINGS ARE BEING KILLED LIKE MAD BY THE MILITARY IN THE NORTH EAST!

aigboeben:
I am watching the live broadcast of Omega Fire Ministries FIRE NIGHT where Apostle Suleman gave a stunning prophecy that he saw APC mourning their presidential aspirant. Although he said he prayed for God to avert it.What is your take? He also spoke about PDP removing Jega from office before election
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Laid2001: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
DID YOU HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN TO COMPREHEND HIS POST AT ALL.?

IS GEJ ON A MISSION TO CHRISTIANIZE NIGERIA!

Timzy234:

On behalf of people with common sense, I call you an idi0t.

This man has prophesied about Goodluck as well

he said "Goodluck would win, but I see troubles and the kind of troubles I see, it's better for him to go to the village and rest.

So Buhari paid him for that right?

In this prophesy, he said he has prayed that it should be averted.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Myself2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:
Are you happy Jega is a goner? Is Jega PDP's problem?

Jega lied to the whole country by saying he was ready for an election he clearly wasn't ready for.He appeared prepared to lead us all into chaos and I find it quite befudlling that it's only APCheat that did not condemn the apparent impending disaster Jega was cooking, this lends credence to the assertion that Jega was hands in gloves in cahoots with APCheat to rig the election for the certificate forger aka mallam Muhammadu Buhari MMB

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Myself2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:
Are you happy Jega is a goner? Is Jega PDP's problem?

Jega lied to the whole country by saying he was ready for an election he clearly wasn't ready for.He appeared prepared to lead us all into chaos and I find it quite befudlling that it's only APCheat that did not condemn the apparent impending disaster Jega was cooking, this lends credence to the assertion that Jega was hands in gloves in cahoots with APCheat to rig the election for the certificate forger aka mallam Muhammadu Buhari MMB

#NEVERAGAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Myself2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
sokera:
WHOEVER WISH OUR GENERAL DEAD WILL DIE BEFORE HIM IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN

Who is your general? Hope not that certificate - forging blood sucking demon called Buhari!!! That devil has no part with Jesus Christ, so shove ur stuppid prayer
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
patpaul:

Your advice to the youth is very good , but your GMB has not hidden the fact that he is the general commander and chief sponsor of boko haram. Can you recall that when the FG wanted to declare full war on Boko haram, it was your GMB who declared that doing that is against the North? Can you recall that it was your GMB that bokoharam chosed as their chief negotiator between them and the FG?
Who is Ali Modu Sheriff?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Laid2001:
DID YOU HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN TO COMPREHEND HIS POST AT ALL.?

IS GEJ ON A MISSION TO CHRISTIANIZE NIGERIA!

Bros, no insult am abeg...

I don educate am...na all these boiz wey need mentoring and tutoring.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by prettyboi1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
adaweezy:
Nothing would happen to General Buhari has he will complete his tenure
I cover GMB with the blood of jesus...
any weapon fashioned against him shall not prosper
in jesus name

In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by klimson: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
United4lyf:
bros I pity una,life and death is in the hand of GOD Alone,only HE knows when each and everyone of us will die,if one has reached his appointed time as ordained by HIM nobody can save that person likewise if the entire world wish you dead and HE has not ordained it so,they will not succeed.so covering gmb or not covering him with any blood will not save or kill him,only GOD knew when he was created and when he'll die.
Go through all my write up and point anywhere l wished Buhari death or rejoiced because they said he is sick. You the APC people are very quarrelsome and always raise false alarm. Get me right: l said covering him with the blood of Jesus may not be helpful because he does not believe Jesus is a saviour. Muslims think of Jesus as a messenger or prophet and not a saviour. l only stated what is bibical that he who comes to God must believe he is, and a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. APC is a party of alarmists and its unfortunate you have joined them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Funjosh(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Apostle Suleman just said that since pn Friday he has been receiving treath and abuses from Political Pastors lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Funjosh:
Apostle Suleman just said that since pn Friday he has been receiving treath and abuses from Political Pastors lipsrsealed
Really? Give more details pls
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by otokx(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Interesting, noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.