Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega (4027 Views)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Secret Over Jonathan's Rumour To Sack Inec Chairman, Attahiru Jega Revealed / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Descartes: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2015
redcliff:

How is jega plotting to sell the presidency to buhari. If you cannot give me a coherent explanation, please hide your head in shame
...and you want one to believe the crap the op posted above?
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by dein77(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

He asked a very simple question: After trillions spent by Jonathan and the PDP, how many MW has he added to the National Grid?

Nigerians are voting for Change. Sai Buhari

He didn't ask a question; he resorted to gutter language.
Did Jonathan found the PDP? It's being I'm place before his leadership came on board.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by missosarugwe(f): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Jonathan finally gave up on interim government idea after Abdulsallam Abubakar rejected such idea. Removal of Jega has been perfected by inner circle of the president.

From information gathered tonight from prominent politician in Kebbi State, Chief Edwin Clark, PEJ and Anehni have been mounting pressure on Jonathan to subvert the law and force INEC Chairman, Jega on terminal leave. Feelers at the presidency have been trying for two weeks to bring Senate president, David Mark on board but David Mark emphatically against such move. Mark was said to have told emissaries from presidency that such action must be done through the senate and there is no time for such exercise. Mark was said to have told the presidency that such move won't sit well with Nigerians and international community who have besieged the country in the last one month. Mark was said to have told the emissaries from presidency that the senate just gave Jega a thumb's up to go ahead with the election and doing otherwise could be costly for the country.

It was learnt that Edwin Clark emphatically told the president that the North already planned his exit from office with Jega as the hatchet man to formalize Jonathan's defeat from office. Edwin Clark has made it clear to the president that all PDP politicians from the North are working against his second term ambition with exception of Aba Moro, Sambo Dasuki, Namadi Sambo and David Mark. Chief Edwin Clark also made it clear to the president that PDP Chairman is not in support of the president. Clark was said to have told the president to take the bull by the horn and handle his crippling campaign by himself without relying on those the president gave the resources to carry out his campaign for re-election. Information available to me tonight also revealed that all plan is set to go ahead and ask Jega to proceed on leave by March 3rd but the president is not fully on board because he doesn't know how Nigerians are going to react. Senate allies of the president, media outfits, politicians from Yorubaland, and activists have been prepared to defend such move if the president makes the move in the coming days. There is going to be media campaign against Jega in the coming days.

Information available revealed that Tony Anehni has perfected plan to print one hundred million ballot papers from a company in China which to be delivered to Nigeria by March 15 and be distributed to INEC offices nationwide.

Where is your source?
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by egift(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:
He didn't ask a question; he resorted to gutter language.
Did Jonathan found the PDP? It's being I'm place before his leadership came on board.

I have rephrased the question: How many did Jonathan added to the National Grip? How many MW did he meet and what are not generating?

For more than 5yrs, Jonathan is the leader of PDP. But Nigerians are not asking Jonathan of 16yrs of PDP's failures, but 5yrs of his.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Winken: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
missosarugwe:

Where is your source?
prominent politician in kebbi state
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by redcliff: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Descartes:
...and you want one to believe the crap the op posted above?

I asked the other person i quoted a question, except you want to answer it for him you should not quote me.. and i say again, that was how election postponement stories were crap
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Akshow: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

Na you be the bigger mumu......Give us another sane reason why you won't vote GEJ, not that light stuff. I think you're the one who's truly hopeless and despondent cos it's visible in your words.

You all expect him to do magic abi? We're ready to ensure this nation doesn't fall into the hands of the masquerades parading everywhere with brooms.

GEJ till 2019.

As u are ready to ensure apc does not win on nairaland, cement, ota pia pia, gamalin 20. which one u go use kill ursef after APC win?

U want another sane reason why I won't vote gej? OK on the 1st Jan 2012, he removed d fuel subsidy there by making life harder for the already suffering masses. im sure u suffered too tongue. He made loads of promises which includes:
palliative buses, have ever seen any subsidy palliative buses?
fixing and building a new refinery, olodo, is any refinery functioning?
job creation....I'm sure u are jobless and still shouting gej till 2015 like a castrated he goat.
He promised that d money from subsidy will be use to provide other social amenities. Mumu gej aszz licker, I still power my gen, pump water from borehole, buy German Shepherd to protect against thieves and go to church, mrket, parks and other crowded places with one eyes open due to badluck's epic failures. like I said, u are hopeless.

4 Likes

Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
redcliff:

How is jega plotting to sell the presidency to buhari. If you cannot give me a coherent explanation, please hide your head in shame
how on earth will a sane inec chairman conduct election wen over 35 percent ve not collected pvc. Putting in mind dat d credibility of d election is in doubt wen less dan 70% ve pvc. How come d regions in northwest as at during d crises, ve collected far more dan d south south dat is far peaceful?
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Pheals:
u dull my brother >SACKING him when his tenure is nt yet finish what is that call?
ogbenni, he's entitled to 3 months leave before his retirement. And jona wants to ensure dat d law must be followed, since he's d custodian of d law.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Pheals(f): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ogbenni, he's entitled to 3 months leave before his retirement. And jona wants to ensure dat d law must be followed, since he's d custodian of d law.
mtcheew his tenure wil end in may
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Pheals:
mtcheew his tenure wil end in may
den d last 3 months to dat day he's entitled to a 3 month leave. It is his rite, just want to help him exercise it.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by emeijeh(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Information available revealed that Tony Anehni has perfected plan to print one hundred million ballot papers from a company in China which to be delivered to Nigeria by March 15 and be distributed to INEC offices nationwide. [/quote]

This last paragraph na big lie!
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by yungboss(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2015
I strongly believe the op...the source of this story in my opinion is genuine.
even here in Rivers, i have heard closed-door gist that many PDP Governors only render lip service support for Jonathan, deep down within, their loyalty is in doubt...

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Demmzy15(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
how on earth will a sane inec chairman conduct election wen over 35 percent ve not collected pvc. Putting in mind dat d credibility of d election is in doubt wen less dan 70% ve pvc. How come d regions in northwest as at during d crises, ve collected far more dan d south south dat is far peaceful?
The people in the North East want Change and that's why they are eager to collect their PVCs.Do you honestly think that after making PVCs, INEC would then knock on your door and say "Sir your PVC is ready". Better go and collect your PVC and stop blaming JEGA for your laziness! angry
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

The people in the North East want Change and that's why they are eager to collect their PVCs.Do you honestly think that after making PVCs, INEC would then knock on your door and say "Sir your PVC is ready". Better go and collect your PVC and stop blaming JEGA for your laziness! angry
I wanted to call ya a big fool buh I said to maself its bad if I do dat. In d north, dey give d pvc to dem district heads to distribute to each family. Atimes dis guys go from house-to-house to distribute dis cards. Why can't dey use dis method in lagos state and south as a whole. Bro, go do ya research, datz wad dhe do in d north, d district head of a community collects d card and distributes to his people. Jega had it all planned to favor his cows. In ma LGA in lagos state, dey use scope to ask for ya party, d minute ya call pdp, dey use scope and den tell ya dat ya pvc is not ready. While in d north children cows animals boko haram all ve pvc. Sentiments aside, jega has failed us.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Nazeeboy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
I now believed that any action the president takes or took before is not his idea but he is to be blame because he has the final say in any matter. Can you believe that a common Edwin clarke is mounting pressure on our president to do what he is not sure of himself whether it's right or wrong to do it. GEJ would have been much better off with these useless fools surrounding him. Had it been it is GMB on that seat, who is Edwin and Fayose to be dictating to him to do what he himself thinks it's not right. Buhari won't accept such rubbish. This is one good reason that we need change in this country.
Re: Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega by Demmzy15(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I wanted to call ya a big fool buh I said to maself its bad if I do dat. In d north, dey give d pvc to dem district heads to distribute to each family. Atimes dis guys go from house-to-house to distribute dis cards. Why can't dey use dis method in lagos state and south as a whole. Bro, go do ya research, datz wad dhe do in d north, d district head of a community collects d card and distributes to his people. Jega had it all planned to favor his cows. In ma LGA in lagos state, dey use scope to ask for ya party, d minute ya call pdp, dey use scope and den tell ya dat ya pvc is not ready. While in d north children cows animals boko haram all ve pvc. Sentiments aside, jega has failed us.
Rather you are the big fool, have you actually gone to North? Just blabbing anyhow!!! What of if the district head actually volunteered for the collection for his people?! What's bad, stop blaming JEGA for your laziness! Go to your local government and ask your village head to collect for your people, it's that's simple!!!

It is not INEC's duty to take PVCs to houses of voters. As at Feb 14, more eligible voters were in possession of their voter cards than actual number of voters in last election.

Even Ogun state that had the lowest percentage of PVC distribution, is it a PDP stronghold? I can see that Jona's cluelessness has started infecting his supporters!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Pretty Girl Is Being Rough-handled And Is Dying In Detention. See Y / What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / Best Hotels In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.