Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (18005 Views)

A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ThisisBuhari: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
udy4real:

But they can't win
Common English grammer you dont know. I said 'if'
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by thunder74(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
chat2deen:
U still have not told us how he is going to do it? In wat mathematical of politics is he going to b preside wen GMB wins.
This is how he may do it:
Osinbajo will write his letter of resignation before nominations as VP (remember Tunde Bakare revelation or Ngige/Uba in Anambra)

The letter will be submitted to the president as provided in the constitution.

Buhari will nominate another person (Tinubu)

The senate will approve it, if APC have majority, though people will scream Muslims / Muslim tickets but will still scale through, APC Will remind us of Abiola/Kingigbe.

Once Tinubu becomes the VP and wait for Buhari to die or because he is weak, VP rules by proxy.

If Buhari eventually dies (God forbids), Tinubu becomes president and will nominate another Northerner as his VP (remember Yar Adua and Sambo nomination).

And if Buhari refused or ignored to die, then you know what they may do to him (remember Abiola Tea and Abacha apple).

If all the above happen, the North will continue to fight the country, we may have more than Boko Haram To frustrate the government.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Adaezeagu(f): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Tinubu might die before buhari
all dis old man dat refuse to retire and rest. Na wa ooo
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by egift(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
uncle005:
the patrick i know doesn't speak english like this, we all know him for his conundrum

Go to his tweeter account and see for yourself. This has been for a long time.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by banki(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
its funny how the new thinking is that BUHARI will die! after he wins the election.....its obvious that PDP and their supporters have lost it
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by kalohkaloh: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode is a lawyer and former Minister. He ought to know that this Tinubu stuff can NEVER be possible in this jet age! He has run out of ideas on how to do decent propaganda! Femi disappointed as a Minister and now a big failure as PDP campaign spokesman. Pity that he appears to have wasted his parent's huge investment in his education! He indeed is an embarassment to PDP and Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by United4lyf(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
I have always said this...Tinubu is just too desperate to become the President, reason he is contesting to go back to the senate and become the senate president. When Buhari dies, they will impeach Osinbajo....

And gbam!! Tinubu becomes the President...
FFK sabi book gan oh.
If u believe this trash then u're likely going to believe anything....if osinbajo is impeached,will tinubu kill both the senate president or speaker of house of rep.whom one among them will take over or how will he go about being president?or will he stage a coup?.abeg jare.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by murtalaa(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
When has it become a crime to aspire for the highest office in the land? This is a clear statement from someone sure of a certain defeat.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by United4lyf(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Futurecrown:
Bro don't wish anyone death cos you are not God. more over stop ranting calumny on Buhari.
dude he wouldn't be senate president,we can't have VP and senate pres.from same region.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by anonimi: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
PDP should NOT officially have anything to do with this type of news.

There are better proxies for making sure everyone is aware of Thief'nuibu cabal's EVIL plans for our country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Daresh(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
I have always wondered about Tinubu's agenda. I have never trusted that man and I will never ever trust him. I don't doubt Buhari's integrity but that man backing him up is a crafty devil.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2015
anigbajumo:
y una dey fink lyk dat,na u go kill Buhari ?or Tinibu z God....ur permutation z 100% wrong
Bros, check wetin i write well...dat kain tin fit happen?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by anigbajumo(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Bros, check wetin i write well...dat kain tin fit happen?
av heard u buh I no gree
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
anigbajumo:
av heard u buh I no gree
lol
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
United4lyf:
If u believe this trash then u're likely going to believe anything....if osinbajo is impeached,will tinubu kill both the senate president or speaker of house of rep.whom one among them will take over or how will he go about being president?or will he stage a coup?.abeg jare.
lol...shey person noh fit use FFK play 4 NL again ni?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Zionope:

Are u for real? Where do u live?
hehehehe...omoh, guys don bash me today gan oo...
I noh fit use dat mumu FFK play again?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

Did you go to school at all? where did u See Bola Tinubu's poster in Lagos running for a seat in Senate? Do u think before u talk? If u went to school at any level u would know that if anything happens to the President, the Vice President takes over NOT a party chairman or Party Chieftain!! Nice try FFK and PDP....but we're not deceived!! change is coming....#SaiBuhari
Egbon, if truly u go school(which i doubt), u suppose knw sey na FFK i dey try use play dia...
U need to calm down bro. Hypertension leads to stroke, sometimes death too.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by United4lyf(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
lol...shey person noh fit use FFK play 4 NL again ni?
lol bros ffk word no carry weigh at all,if he greet you good morning,bros check well well e fit say na afternoon or night,lol.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by olad2020: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Daresh:
I have always wondered about Tinubu's agenda. I have never trusted that man and I will never ever trust him. I don't doubt Buhari's integrity but that man backing him up is a crafty devil.

What makes him evil?

They say Tinubu is too corrupt

Question:  Which of our politicians is not corrupt? Let them cast the first stone. I'm tired of hearing  everyone say Tinubu is corrupt as if the ones up there (stealing even more money up than him) are saints. Have you seen the corruption resume of governors and ministers under Jonathan. Give me a break!

If we say Tinubu is corrupt, his name better not be the only one on the list, might as well name every one of them out there.

They say Tinubu is hungry for power

Question: which present leader's efforts has spelt nothing but desperation to cling to power?
The only one here desperate for power is the PDP ruling us for years under changing party umbrella with no clear change in the economy.

They say Tinubu wants to turn Nigeria to his personal property like he did Lagos

Question: is Nigeria not PDP's property at the moment?

I personally don't mind Tinubu turning Nigeria into his personal property as long as he treats her like his own. Jonathan has proven he done a bad taking care of Nigeria like his own.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by olad2020: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Daresh:

You may not trust him but there's no crime here.

Question: Which of our politicians is not corrupt? Let them cast the first stone. I'm tired of hearing everyone say Tinubu is corrupt as if the ones up there (stealing even more money up than him) are saints. Have you seen the corruption resume of governors and ministers under Jonathan. Give me a break!

If we say Tinubu is corrupt, his name better not be the only one on the list, might as well name every one of them out there.

Question: which present leader's efforts has spelt nothing but desperation to cling to power?
The only one here desperate for power is the PDP ruling us for years under changing party umbrella with no clear change in the economy.

They say Tinubu wants to turn Nigeria to his personal property like he did Lagos

I personally don't mind Tinubu turning Nigeria into his personal property as long as he treats her like his own. Jonathan has proven he done a bad taking care of Nigeria like his own.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
olad2020:

So what's the crime here Sherlock Holmes *raised brow*

Question:  Which of our politicians is not corrupt? Let them cast the first stone. I'm tired of hearing  everyone say Tinubu is corrupt as if the ones up there (stealing even more money up than him) are saints. Have you seen the corruption resume of governors and ministers under Jonathan. Give me a break!

If we say tinubu is corrupt, his name better not be the only one on the list, might as well name every one of them out there.

Bros, na only u get my point since...
U sabi.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by NewsHub: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Must this guy talk Somebody will not take this FFK to the nearest Psychiatric center before he finally off his clothes!
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Aji777: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Taylor86:
surely buhari will die and leave the office for him

In what section of our constitution please? Mind you its going to be Nigeria not APC.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by eldoradoxx: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Taylor86:
surely buhari will die and leave the office for him
What goes on in your mind assuming you possess a sound one when you sit down and type "Surely Buhari will die". Are you God that knows when Buhari will die ?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by anigbajumo(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
lol
yaradua died nt coz of age buh nt healthy enough to govern dis country,put d age aside GMB z capable of rulin dis country.Or is it nt d same GMB dat PDP nd co said he was hospitalized in London deliverd msg @chatham house?MADIBA rule SA @ da age of 72.....#march4buhari
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Shubbylee(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Egbon, if truly u go school(which i doubt), u suppose knw sey na FFK i dey try use play dia...
U need to calm down bro. Hypertension leads to stroke, sometimes death too.

LOL! because there's nothing all those GEJ fans cannot say to Spite Buhari!!
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161962_2046148ffkmole2jpegbb2905a807e1d78fecd4dca3d306fea1_jpeg4932a603de2ad55dde1200bc6d3234cc

The same guy, abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ least APC has improved d downstream sector.. I mean broom sellers are now making huge sells.. how I wish PDP n APGA will double up, u know what I mean.. grin[quote author=egift post=311
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by egift(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
skidoox:
@ least APC has improved d downstream sector.. I mean broom sellers are no making huge sells.. how I wish PDP n APGA will double up, u know what I mean..

APC is a Revolution of Mass movement. It is a wind of Change. Sai Buhari. It is Unstoppable.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
anigbajumo:
yaradua died nt coz of age buh nt healthy enough to govern dis country,put d age aside GMB z capable of rulin dis country.Or is it nt d same GMB dat PDP nd co said he was hospitalized in London deliverd msg @chatham house?MADIBA rule SA @ da age of 72.....#march4buhari
#gbam...
U sabi.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
And if Buhari refused or ignored to die, then you know what they may do to him (remember Abiola Tea abacha Apple...

omo u bad die...
anoda guy dey yarn say Tinubu fit even die be4 buhari.. na waoh, name una won kill dem..
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by dioman: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
FFK two (2) years ago on APC side attacking GEJ was a good guy. Shifting base to PDP over automatically makes him a mad man. #think.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by wummyanthoy: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tinubu too na half current like d person wey he wan succeed! Hahahhahahahahaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / Economic Importance Of Lagos Calabar Coastal High Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.