Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? (986 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Attacking The Messenger Rather Than Focusing On The Message Is Synonymous To...? / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by koife(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
I made curiosity research yesternight about APC logo and came out with my own conspiracy/maverick theory that:
The only usefulness of broom on our African society if for sweep in but the item have more other negative use in meta physical realm. Its often used by native/witch Doctors for sorcery in Nigeria and Africa.
It been rumoured in a southern state in Nigeria that broom kept behind the door at night attract witches and they use its stick to cast spell n make one fall into deep sleep in order to inflict maximum harm.
Diabolic people use it to sweep would be victims footprints for juju.
Also the young palm front is usually cut and attached on a vehicle carry a corpse or used to cordon out an area reserved for rituals. Most villages and people even use it to warn intruders into their property or land.
The item is also used by the whites for relatively the same sorcery purpose.....remember harry potter...yes you do! That movie isn't just a movie it speaks volumes about the item under discourse.
Have you also wondered why APC made London (Chatham house) their first place of foreign trip?.....well find that out yourself and am sure my guess is as good as yours .UK have more than 6 century history of socery, and today as a matter of fact sorcery/witch crafty is a special course offered as post graduate course in their institutions. See pictures below.....
This are strictly my thought and theory,
Respect my opinion pls and no insult.
Thank you

Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Op..

Regarding the issue of burial and cordoning off....
...dont confuse the palmtree with the banana tree pls
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by eleko1: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Confused thread undecided. Where did ur pathetic Dasuki the National security Adviser kall for election shift,on top of mango tree in london abi undecided? Just wonder why una pd pigs exhibited cluelessness.@ OP,If I have a chance,I'll use the broom to wipe the crase from ur head.Pdp are evil and need to be cleansed/exorcise with the broom.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by koife(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
soe:
Op..

Regarding the issue of burial and cordoning off....
...dont confuse the palmtree with the banana tree pls
Don't get you
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by koife(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
Confused thread undecided. Where did ur pathetic Sambo the National security Advers
I can't comprehend what exactly you are saying sir!
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by pheliciti: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Op,
And somebody wasted money sending you to school? That person must really be proud of you.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by haywire1: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
@Op, Why is NL a breeding place for people like u. Clueless dude

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Na so craze dey start Oo.

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by eleko1: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Go back and reread again.
koife:

I can't comprehend what exactly you are saying sir!
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by Change2015(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Like joke like joke... Next thing aro...
Hia

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by themilanway(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Change2015:
Hia

#change
#GMB
#APC

grin grin grin grin ;Dna aro you dey wish the guy? grin ;DYou wicked
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by Change2015(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin ;Dna aro you dey wish the guy? grin ;DYou wicked

I can't wish it on anyone, but when people start talking strangely, intervention is needed. If the thing pass prayer, strong prescription dey. It is well...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by koife(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
pheliciti:
Op,
And somebody wasted money sending you to school? That person must really be proud of you.... sad
Sir.....I am an assistant lecturer OK!. You got so blinded that you missed the part that said conspiracy theory...
Pathetic scumbag!
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by koife(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Change2015:
Hia

#change
#GMB
#APC
Read again I said conspiracy theory.....it a makeup
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by Change2015(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
koife:

Read again I said conspiracy theory.....it a makeup

Ooook o
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by tobechi74: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Stupid post
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by Orunto: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Tinubu designed it for APC. IT DIDN'T WORK WITH MIMIKO. FAYOSE HAS BROKEN THE JINX. THE REMAINING YORUBA STATES SHALL CREMATE THE WARLOCK ON THE 28th OF MARCH; 2015. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!
Re: Which Political Party Is Synonymous With This? by haywire1: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
koife:

Sir.....I am an assistant lecturer OK!. You got so blinded that you missed the part that said conspiracy theory...
Pathetic scumbag!

Which University pls?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of Buhari: Quotes That Define Him / Prof. Osinbajo Interaction Session With APC (UK) Live Pictures / Another Loss: PDP Chairman, Other Executives Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.