Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Don't Buy Property At Obalende: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Buy Property At Obalende: (658 Views)

If U Need A Year Rent Or If U Want 2 Buy Property In Mainland / The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now / Want To Buy Property In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Property At Obalende: by james1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello Everyone.

Whatever you do ,don't buy property at Obalende.lagos state government is seriously considering redeveloping the place.
Don't ask me how i know or who told me.just don't go near where they might be inviting you for talks about buying property there.
This developement has brought about a setuation where some families are puting up their property for what may appear to be cheap sale.they want to sale off and leave you to worry.
They have little or nothing to lose should govenment start the process of taking over the land for redevelopment but should you buy now you definately will have plenty to worry about.
Shine ur eyez nd mind!
Re: Don't Buy Property At Obalende: by james1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello Everyone.
In case one is wondering:will government just seize their land,the answer is no;there are legal processes by which government is expected to strictly adher to.that does not meean that should you buy a property now for 20m at Obalende.you will leave with what can best be described as peanuts when government comes.
I know of a property that is up for sale for 25m now that is actually worth 35m.those that are in the know want to sale and get out fast like persons running away from a burning forest with good money in their bank account,knowing that they won't get anything close to that should gorvernment meet them there.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Property / Land To Buy / Request For Land Purchase! / Special Holy Ghost Congrees Offer Own A Plot @ Mowe/ofada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.