Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (1094 Views)

Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz / Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz / Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Koolking(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
A Colombian woman recently changed her name to include all 26 letters in alphabetical order. Her first name is Abcdefg Hijklmn while her last name is Opqrst Uvwxyz.

Before the latest change in nomenclature, the 36-year-old was called ‘Ladyzunga Cyborg’, a name she came up with along the line. She is notorious for the act but her latest stunt is believed to be extremely bizarre.

The Colombian in a recent television interview said: “I started looking for a name that nobody had in Colombia, or the world, so I thought about ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWXYZ.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/woman-changes-name-to-abcdefg-hijklmn-opqrst-uvwxyz/

Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by smakati(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Koolking:
A Colombian woman recently changed her name to include all 26 letters in alphabetical order. Her first name is Abcdefg Hijklmn while her last name is Opqrst Uvwxyz.

Before the latest change in nomenclature, the 36-year-old was called ‘Ladyzunga Cyborg’, a name she came up with along the line. She is notorious for the act but her latest stunt is believed to be extremely bizarre.

The Colombian in a recent television interview said: “I started looking for a name that nobody had in Colombia, or the world, so I thought about ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWXYZ.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/woman-changes-name-to-abcdefg-hijklmn-opqrst-uvwxyz/
Aww she beat me to it cry
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Koolking(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
smakati:

Aww she beat me to it cry

Not she, he. You can still contribute
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Dahjhi: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Her madness nor get part2. But come o she done porpular be dat ? shocked
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by StarFist(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Haba! Janjaweeden woman grin
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Orunto: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
SheisthenextPresidentofUS!
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Emmyk(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Psychopath grin grin
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Koolking(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dahjhi:
Her madness nor get part2. But come o she done porpular be dat ? shocked

I tell ya. She got the needed attention she yearned for.
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Koolking(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Can you imagine the bravery introducing her to a panel or friends. Lmao#
Re: Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
What do I call the fear of not being famous?

That's the woman prob!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Celebrates 78th Birthday With Football Match / Snap Shots Of Of A Facebook Scammer Trying To Dupe Me / Photo: Lion Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos, Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.