Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Chatham House Performance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Chatham House Performance (663 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is SEXUALLY ASSAULTED During Performance / WHAT Else Do They Need.....chatham House Stage-managed????????? / Fayose: APC Must Apologise For Lying To Nigerians On Buhari, Says; "Chatham Hous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chatham House Performance by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
I THINK SO TOO...........
Several people have been asking me of my opinion on Buhari"s performance yesterday at Chatham House..As usual I had to wait for about 24 hours for every shade of opinion to be aired before making my view so as not to tilt people's views..In all sincerity,yesterday"s performance by Buhari was the best I have ever seen him..He was calm,very presidential in comments,witty and comical.I couldn't watch it live but listened to every comment of his on Adaba FM Ekiti which transmitted it live since I was on transit from Abuja..For one whole hour I was glued to the radio..this wasn't the Buhari I used to know..What has APC done to turn this man to turn full circle..This is not the Buhari I used to know..Something has CHANGED..Buhari was no longer combative..he spoke like a statesman.I could feel sincerity and humility in his voice..Is it due to old age or his health situation,I couldn't say..He marshalled out his points intelligently..his answers to questions were concise..I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes when he spoke about a telephone call he received from a friend in Borno state the previous day who wanted to know if he was truly dead as being rumoured..I never wished Buhari dead,no one should,reason why I was one of those who took fayose to the cleaners when he published the hate advert about Buhari..Buhari yesterday said,the past he cannot do anything about but he can change today and his future..I pray he abides by that philosophy..Buhari has served this country to the highest level..my inability to endorse him is not about him but the people he surrounds himself with..Probably if he had showed these characters years back,I may have considered him but unfortunately I was way gone with Goodluck..I believe he has the capacity to turn things around.I may be wrong but that's my personal opinion..the more reason I don"t beef anyone that supports Buhari..Nigeria is greater than everyone of us..I wish Gen Buhari the best of health and GOODLUCK come March 28th.............DW

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Strange : Doctors Discover Woman With Two Vagin*s / Don't Be Suprised When Petrol Price Becomes 60naira/litre Tomorrow / Turkish Aluminum Balustrade At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.