Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos (9510 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by ohenhen1: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2015
It is not Jega fault that 1.8 million people don't come out to pick up their cards. Most of the 400K people are last minute registers in December and card replacements.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by otokx(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Something is not adding up.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:
All these are scripts to convince the gullible that Kano State is much populated than Lagos State.

If you bend down well, you will see that the script is not only played to rig out GEJ but also to manipulate 2016 census.

Prof. Jega is an accomplice to this devilish plan to sabotage the road to fully restructure Nigeria knowing fully well population draws 50% Federal allocation.
befre u criticise my fellow country man, I think we av to critically luk at d situation. Were lagosian denide thre respective PVC on arrival or the gvt can put measures like a 2days holiday to futher improve d collection. I dnt like wen we av to jst bring up point with seeing to wat exactly could be the root cause.
What can u say abt this?
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by drwebs: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2015
I still bliv the cloning of PVCs by APC oin Lagos is at work. Don't be shocked that the PVC in your hand is not the INEC PVC, it could be a cloned one. Your original PVC could still be with INEC, thus, the high number of uncollected cards still with INEC.

Don't be shocked when you go to vote that day and the Card Reader will reject ur Card.
So much drama go happen that day.

My advise, make sure you demand to know if your name is in the Electronic Voters Register(EVR) if your card is rejected by the card reader. If its der, demand that you should be allowed to vote.
If its not there, pls don't cause problem, they won't allow you to vote so just leave before they'll arrest you.

I still believe with the card reader, a lot of fake cards/voters can be identified.

Now for those who couldn't get their cards due to unavailability, I plead with INEC to allow TVC.

1 Like

Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Chigold101(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2015
kokoA:
Some nigerians are just to sentimental, while others talk without using their brains.. Is Jega suppose to deliver PVCs at people's doorsteps? Imagine! 1.8million people have deliberately refuse to collect their PVCs, something I collected november last year in less than 5minutes and people will blame INEC..
my brother i understand your pain. Jega told the world he was ready to conduct election 2weeks ago. And according to INEC official Lagos is yet to receive deliverly of 430000 PVC from INEC ABJ. This is after two weeks of telling us u were ready.
My brother do you remember non-indigines protesting to INEC office in Alausa asking for their PVCs. I tell you that 1.8million PVCs belong to those whom INEC/APC wants to frustrate out of voting.

The truth is that Jega should get ready to go on Tuesday.

“Let anothertake his place,“ so the Bible says
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by sparkleRed(f): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
[qu[b]ote author=Adegbodolu1 post=31185507]

You no go die well for that statement[/b]. Lagos be GEJ stronghold? What wont we hear from these landless Eastern nonentities?

If I were working for INEC no easterner will be given a PVC in Lagos. No way, over my dead body. They should go to their respective states.[/quote]
Wit all due respect, u re an ID.IOT, A Pig ow can u? No sense of morality, no single brain, re u dat demented, wat do u mean by d above bolded statement, so u think some places in lagos don't lyk GEJ, come 2 my area and shout apc na, and c wat will happen 2 ur "ayagbe ni ile" life wat kind of a person re u sef, so u won't give d igbos their pvc cos they re nt yorubas, u are a disgrace 2 d educated well liberated yoruba fellows, and u want change, pls change ur brain first first...awon eyan sha, u nid 2 be flogged 350 in d market square
Wat a big disgrace 2 Nigeria u are mtchewwww scumbag

And yes quote me and say wat u like, it's ur business..i already knw u re senseless, so it won't change anytin

1 Like

Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by sparkleRed(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

You no go die well for that statement. Lagos be GEJ stronghold? What wont we hear from these landless Eastern nonentities?

If I were working for INEC no easterner will be given a PVC in Lagos. No way, over my dead body. They should go to their respective states.
Wit all due respect, u re an ID.IOT, A Pig, ow can u? No sense of morality, no single brain, re u dat demented, wat do u mean by d above bolded statement, so u think some places in lagos don't lyk GEJ, come 2 my area and shout apc na, and c wat will happen 2 ur "ayagbe ni ile" life wat kind of a person re u sef, so u won't give d igbos their pvc cos they re nt yorubas, u are a disgrace 2 d educated well liberated yoruba fellows, and u want change, pls change ur brain first first...awon eyan sha, u nid 2 be flogged 350 in d market square
Wat a big disgrace 2 Nigeria u are mtchewwww scumbag

And yes quote me and say wat u like, it's ur business..i already knw u re senseless, so it won't change anytin
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by OLADD: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
So what's stopping people to go collect their PVCs? Are they waiting for INEC to bring it to their houses?

Your head is defective. Can't you hear that 430,000 PVCs are yet to be delivered by INEC? Are you mentally deranged?
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by OLADD: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2015
kokoA:
Some nigerians are just to sentimental, while others talk without using their brains.. Is Jega suppose to deliver PVCs at people's doorsteps? Imagine! 1.8million people have deliberately refuse to collect their PVCs, something I collected november last year in less than 5minutes and people will blame INEC..

Are you sure your own brain is still in the right place? Do you expect people to collect the undelivered 430,000 PVCs from Jega's house? Some of you are just too daft.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
OLADD:

Your head is defective. Can't you hear that 430,000 PVCs are yet to be delivered by INEC? Are you mentally deranged?
you're lucky today is a new month and a sunday too or else I would have given you the insult of your life.
Anyway,go and sin no more!

1 Like

Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by orijinalApreel(f): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2015
This is not the issuie that people don't want to collet their Pvc I went to the polling center 5tyms only 2 be told that my name aint on the list we couldn't find my name on d register so as my pvc and I have the Tvc we were now told that they are still bring more Pvc 4rm abuja....that's total nonsense till wen do we have 2 wait b4 we can get our awaiting Pvc
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by helpee(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
you're lucky today is a new month and a sunday too or else I would have given you the insult of your life.
and your insult would have changed your stupidity abi? Inec chairman was printing PVC one week before valentine and claimed he was ready so we can as well change INEC chairman one week before election and still be ready. The new chairman will only allow use of TVC which was used in osun state and APC said it was the will of the people. It was used in edo and APC was happy. It will be used in national elections and nothing will happen.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by kokoA(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2015
OLADD:

Are you sure your own brain is still in the right place? Do you expect people to collect the undelivered 430,000 PVCs from Jega's house? Some of you are just too daft.
Did your read the part that says 1.8million PVCs are there with INEC officials uncollected by their owners? Can you compare 1.8million with 430,000? Smh.. You are one of the people I was referring to in my first post.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2015
helpee:
and your insult would have changed your stupidity abi? Inec chairman was printing PVC one week before valentine and claimed he was ready so we can as well change INEC chairman one week before election and still be ready. The new chairman will only allow use of TVC which was used in osun state and APC said it was the will of the people. It was used in edo and APC was happy. It will be used in national elections and nothing will happen.
Fool! I am talking about 1.8million PVCs yet to be collected.

1 Like

Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He-goat
Efulefu where is my yam from jonathan? grin
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Horllamideh(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
1.8m pvc not yet collected,i don't know why people are like this,do you want inec to be doing door-to-door delivery before you will collect your own....O ga ooo
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Labayi96(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Y did jega say he was ready & it was d security report dat made him postpone d election NOW IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BALARABE MUSA WAS SAYING D TRUTH . APC MAKE UNA COM TALK Y UNA DE FIGHT 4 JEGA
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by callmenow: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Jega and APC are being exposed!
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by Zico5(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
ochejoseph:
The constitution / electoral act as amended :says/ provided that if you are registered to vote and possess a Voters card and your name appears on the voters register you must be allowed to vote!

Provided you arrive and make your self available for the accreditation and voting at the time stipulated!

JEGA has no right to deny any qualified Nigerian the opportunity to vote
And those that have multiple registration? Why re u people running from the reality. The law that bind electoral acts is there, let the inec do their work.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by OLADD: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
kokoA:
Did your read the part that says 1.8million PVCs are there with INEC officials uncollected by their owners? Can you compare 1.8million with 430,000? Smh.. You are one of the people I was referring to in my first post.

This is not a matter of comparing figures. The bottom line is that there are more than 400,000 PVCs yet to be delivered by INEC. Who says the owners of those undelivered Cards were not among the people thronging INEC office and protesting? What's wrong with you?
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by OLADD: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:

Insult? Let's see how far you can go. Bring it on and see who perches first. Ok?
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by kokoA(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
OLADD:

This is not a matter of comparing figures. The bottom line is that there are more than 400,000 PVCs yet to be delivered by INEC. Who says the owners of those undelivered Cards were not among the people thronging INEC office and protesting? What's wrong with you?
this guy is funny.. Mr. Man, how does that change the fact that 1.8million cards are currently occupying INEC store rooms in Lagos uncollected? If 400, 000 cards are issued out today, will it change the fact that many lagosians (almost 2millions) have refused to get their cards? Smh grin
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
oshyno:
A lot of people have not collected bcuz INEC devilishly and delibrately hoard it in the state capitals and expect rural dwellers to go to the state capital to collect them. Instead of using the pooling centers used in the registration which is closer to rural dwelers.

JEGA is just using this method to frustrate some region not to even come out to vote. Wen kasala burst now he wud be blamming PDP and security.

Make em continue his atilogwu dance.
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by MrEverest(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have some questions I'll want Jega-Jaga to answer, why is over 400,000 PVC's yet to be delivered two weeks after the election which he claimed he was ready to conduct was supposed to take place? Why is Lagos having this problem when Kano which we were told against all forensic, logical & obvious reasons to have a higher population than Lagos not experiencing same?? Why is war torn North was states like Borno were boko haram was in control of large swats of the state having around 90% PVC distribution rate when most peaceful southern states are hovering around 60%! This recurring statement that people are not coming forward to collect their PVC is not the truth because a lot of people have been coming forward only to be frustrated that their PVC's are not available! It has become expedient that Jega has to go & the election postponed once more to correct the lapses. Too bad that Jega allowed himself to be used!
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by anwo247: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
ohenhen1:
It is not Jega fault that 1.8 million people don't come out to pick up their cards. Most of the 400K people are last minute registers in December and card replacements.

Source or you saw it in your dreams that they are last munite registered people? Jega will explain all these during the leave
Re: INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos by baralatie(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
kokoA:
this guy is funny.. Mr. Man, how does that change the fact that 1.8million cards are currently occupying INEC store rooms in Lagos uncollected? If 400, 000 cards are issued out today, will it change the fact that many lagosians (almost 2millions) have refused to get their cards? Smh grin
refused or tactically denied!
or they are cloned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 59th Birthday To Obiano And Happy 64th Birthday To Ngige / Confusion In PDP As Two Factions Lay Claim To Secondus’ Seat / Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.