Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) (12281 Views)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Feraz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:
Chukwuma Nwoha was awarded late last year for dualisation and earthwork was still ongoing when I passed there last. The road has been bad for ages. It is presently under construction. The poster took pictures probably after yesterdays very heavy rain to score cheap points. The truth remains my priority in all things. There is a spot after MCC junction which the culvert has completely been cut off but for space of one car with a very perfect driver. I pray the rains delay a little bit for work to progress on that road.
1. But Berem said this:
berem:
Old pictures. That road has been completed.

Op,come up with another lie
So who should we believe then? You, Berem, Rochas or the OP?

For the statement coloured blue, OP had this to say:

valicious1:
He claims that the dualization of this major road (chukwuma nwoha) has been completed. I heard his voice on radio where he said that the project is 100% completed. This road has remained this way since march 2014
I had to park my car and snap this pics so Nigerians can see/feel one of the numerous ways this evil man has continuously kept on deceiving and killing imolites.
So if he took pictures after hearing this on radio, does that still make him someone who wants to score cheap political points?

BTW, I'm watching ChannelsTV now and the contractors are saying that Rochas has refused to pay them. What say ye about that?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Feraz:

1. But Berem said this:
So who should we believe then? You, Berem, Rochas or the OP?

For the statement coloured blue, OP had this to say:

So if he took pictures after hearing this on radio, does that still make him someone who wants to score cheap political points?

BTW, I'm watching ChannelsTV now and the contractors are saying that Rochas has refused to pay them. What say ye about that?

When that road was awarded late last year, I posted the news and picture in the Imo State thread. Finally learn to believe me in whatever I write because I don't lie.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Feraz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

When that road was awarded late last year, I posted the news and picture in the Imo State thread. Finally learn to believe me in whatever I write because I don't lie.
You aren't answering my question directly. You said work is still ongoing, the OP said he heard it has been completed from the governor via a radio station, another poster from Imo state said the same thing nodding in agreement with the governor and you are saying work is still ongoing. Are you then saying that Rochas and Berem lied?

Bear one thing in mind, that I am after the progress of the SE and Nigeria in general.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Wealthyone: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

I personally took the pics yesterday and their is no way he would have completed the road within 24hrs.

This woman stop saying what you know nothing about angry

Hmmmnnnn....those pictures looks like they were snapped during the rainy season. Why is muddy water everywhere?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Another pathetic liar! You are telling me as if i don't know the road too well.
All these ediots trying to score cheap political points by posting old pictures,Rochas is our next governor.

Meanwhile,go to the Imo picture thread and see the pictures of current bad roads i snapped and posted during my visit to imo state. That's just the true situation of the road,but lying about a road that has been fixed is totally unacceptable.

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?

Why attack Berem? The road is under construction and was flagged off on November 20th 2014. I passed there recently and noticed earth work was ongoing. The heavy rains of past few days has distorted the work. Why not pray for the rains to slow down and allow for considerable work than politicising it.

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Feraz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
^^^ This guy above me dey vex oh. Just buy newspaper wee in no go read. . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Why attack Berem? The road is under construction and was flagged off on November 20th 2014. I passed there recently and noticed earth work was ongoing. The heavy rains of past few days has distorted the work. Why not pray for the rains to slow down and allow for considerable work than politicising it.

IMMBECILE! Can you not see the date on that newspaper I posted?
The picture you posted there is OLD, because I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you that ALL those construction vehicles have COMPLETELY disappeared from the venue as construction has come to a grinding HALT!!!
Could you dull propagandists stop insulting our senses with your lies and stupiidity for once?
Rochas Okorocha started work on that road just for mere political points in November 2014 because he thought the elections would hold on February 2015 as planned. He NEVER planned to finish that road, but only graded it with the hopes of getting votes from those people before the rainy season. But since the elections got postponed, his ineptitude has been completely exposed by the rain season. No single road is motorable when it rains here! Roads without drainage litter the place, waiting to wreak havoc on innocent pedestrians and drivers at the slightest sign of rain.
Where is Rochas to be found today? He is still in London, running around with BUHARI!
What an immbecile!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by talktimi(m): 3:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Abagworo:

you don't understand what is going on here. Okorocha (according to op) said the road is 100% complete, others on ground in Imo state said its a lie while berem said she was in Imo state recently and the road had been completed calling the op and others who supported him liars. There's nothing bad about a project being under construction, don't just lie about its status

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Abagworo:

be posting old pix like mumu..This pix you posted here is imsu back gate and not chukwuma nwoha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Wealthyone:

Hmmmnnnn....those pictures looks like they were snapped during the rainy season. Why is muddy water everywhere?
swthrt the rains are pretty serious here in owerri ooh. ...we're already in rainy season here

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat
my brother don't mind these fools. ..He did the same thing with umuguma road. ..A friend of mine that came back during the Xmas was surprised and so happy. ..saying Rochas wants to mk his road double lane. ..I simply told him that that gimmick was for people like him who don't stay in owerri ...those that stay in owerri know Rochas and his way...as at January 5th b4 God. ..All the equipment on that road disappeared. ..and the road is now in an even worse state...God help us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by oneeast: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by daimsy(f): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Iyowuski:

so from this your comment, who do you think we should blame?
you can blame yourself na.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by stinggy(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2015
BADNEAT:
my brother don't mind these fools. ..He did the same thing with umuguma road. ..A friend of mine that came back during the Xmas was surprised and so happy. ..saying Rochas wants to mk his road double lane. ..I simply told him that that gimmick was for people like him who don't stay in owerri ...those that stay in owerri know Rochas and his way...as at January 5th b4 God. ..All the equipment on that road disappeared. ..and the road is now in an even worse state...God help us

Everything about that Rochas guy is scam.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by asha80(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Mehn what a knockout lol

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by dunkem21(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Should I post more pictures to buttress the claim that Owerri is an eyesore? I was in Owerri a couple of days back and the state is in a coma. You can stay in a traffic jam for 2 hours.
The trending slogan there is Ka o puo and Rochas has lost touch with the masses.

Imo state is in dire need of change.

..I made this same post here on friday.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
how I make my home is not your business. Contribute to the topic and leave my personal life out of this.

Berem is a grown arse shameless Yoruba man. HE IS NOT A WOMAN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2015
new2020:

Berem is a grown arse shameless Yoruba man. HE IS NOT A WOMAN.
really? Lol
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by asha80(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2015
BADNEAT:
I saw the umuguma road dualization efforts during Xmas...i just hope the construction would be solid and not like others because I was not impressed with the quality of the construction I saw

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by temitemi1(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Hmm... Berem is an apc member n we only know apc members in the society by their lies...
MCMLXXVI:

Now, look...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Iyowuski: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2015
daimsy:
you can blame yourself na.

lol
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Rad1cal: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
grin grin grin grin

Shameless thing. Twa !! God forbid you. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Rad1cal:

Shameless thing. Twa !! God forbid you. embarassed
God will forbid you and your likes when Rochas is re-elected. Imo people love him so much.
You will be shamed on April 11th.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Rad1cal: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
God will forbid you and your likes when Rochas is re-elected. Imo people love him so much.
You will be shamed on April 11th.

cheesy cheesy

Pathetic lying sycophant.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by nkowaputa(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
Old pictures. That road has been completed.

Op,come up with another lie
Ya.. Show us the picture of the completed rd jare.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
grin grin grin grin

It's so interesting to see you've suddenly developed muscle pull of the mouth after your lies were exposed, you shameless fat thing.
You came here branding everyone a liar, while fighting like a marketwoman even when facts were in front of you. Pig.

I repeat, you are the REAL enemy of Imo state because you have chosen to take the path of dishonesty and deceit, shielding the truth from the public and further worsening the bondage of Imo people at the hands of a kleptomaniac oligarch bent on mercilessly ravaging the state and turning it into his own family property. Shame on you.
Does your hypocrisy know when to quit?

As I am speaking to you right now, there are no democratically elected Local Government chairmen in Imo. They've been nonexistent since 2011.
Rochas Okorocha came into office in 2011 and undemocratically DISSOLVED the local government offices of 27 DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LG CHAIRMEN (he has no legal powers to do that o!) under the excuse that they were "corrupt" (Note: these men were never convicted by any court of law) and DIVERTED ALL THE LGA FUNDS TO HIS OFFICE WHILE APPOINTING HIS LACKEYS AS 'TRANSITIONAL CHAIRMEN' AND PAYING THEM PENNIES UNQUESTIONED. Funds meant for LGs were spent however he liked because the federal monies meant for them weren't getting to the LG chairmen but straight to his office. The most affected LGAs in this turn of events are the oil producing LGAs of Ohaji-Egbema and Oguta. Do your fuccking research. These are verifiable. Visit those areas and see for yourself.
I wonder what you jackasses would have said if Goodluck Jonathan decided to completely dissolve all the states in the federation under the claim that they are "corrupt", and then divert all their state funds to ventures of his own personal interest. Oh, I know... You would have called him a dictatir among many other things. But look at you openly showing your sttupidity on this thread.
Don't stay in LAGOS and blindly argue with me over my VERY OWN state of residence, you propagandist heap of pigshit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by dablazor: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
sorry to burst your bubble,i was in owerri last week and that road has been fixed. You and the Op should shove your hatred for Rochas down your throats.
valicious1:

I will use this thread to make all Nairalanders see how much of a liar, deceiver and shameless fabricator you are. I will go back there with a current calender, snap and post the pictures here. You will surely be put to shame you misleading female ape!
You two made strong accusations and counter accusations, so compelling I believed u both.. Only down side is one of u is lying, only God knows who.
This only blazons how much we are willing to lie for politicians, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by agabaI23(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Abagworo:

Have you given the same reasoning on issues that has to do with GEJ? Have you considered that there could be challenges that he is battling with?

If this was to be a federal road that was flagged off in November, you would call it political gimmick that what has he been doing all along. He just started that because of election bla bla now you saying something different because an APC governor is involved? Why can't we be sincere?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2015
You can make your comments without throwing insults. That does not make you intelligent.

April 11th is the date. Rochas is going back to Douglas House. The love by Imo people is overwhelming.

I can't wait for him to finish all the projects he started.

God bless Imo State

God bless APC
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Rad1cal: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
You can make your comments without throwing insults. That does not make you intelligent.

April 11th is the date. Rochas is going back to Douglas House. The love by Imo people is overwhelming.

I can't wait for him to finish all the projects he started.

God bless Imo State

God bless APC

Sharap there. Ewu Awusa.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo On A Condolence Visit To Pa Fasinro’s Family And Pastor Olorunnimbe / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) / Apapa-faction To Atiku, Obi: Emulate George Weah, Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.