Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Removal Of Subsidy, A Blessing Or Curse On Nigerians?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Subsidy, A Blessing Or Curse On Nigerians?? (1199 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Subsidy, A Blessing Or Curse On Nigerians?? by olafunny(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
On Jan 1, 2012, Mr president announced the removal of subsidy which eventually increased the price of petroleum product. He outlined his agenda and the reasons for the removal. Its over 3years now, do we consider the removal an opportunity for, or a threat to, the Nigeria economy?

#Just asking as a concerned nigerian
Re: Removal Of Subsidy, A Blessing Or Curse On Nigerians?? by stan241(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
@op seeing as I've never even set my eyes on ordinary "bus" from the Sure-p I'd say its a monumental failure and scam too

(1) (Reply)

Falana Vs Mbu: Court Grants Femi Falana (SAN) Application In A Suit Against Mbu / Ameachi,tinubu In Secret Talk With PGEJ / Reasons Why GEJ Lost/performed Poorly In The Middlebelt/northern Minorities Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.