Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? (582 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / What If These Chibok Girls Where Actually Kept For Political Reason / 16 Months, 478 Days Gone: Where Are The Chibok Girls? Where Is #BBOG? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? by Hychineson(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
[b][/b]I have been reading on the news the achievements of the military in recapturing various towns and villages seized by the Boko Haram insurgents and destruction of many of their weapons as well as killing and capturing the insrgents alive.
My question now is; with all these laudable feats of the military, where are the CHIBOK GIRLS
Re: CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ask this woman

Re: CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
I know where the chibok girls are

They exist in the imagination of our leaders

1 Like

Re: CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? by simplemach(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
They are in APC regional headqtrs borno state.
Re: CHIBOK GIRLS: Where Are They??? by Hychineson(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
I know where the chibok girls are

They exist in the imagination of our leaders
from the look of things, I think you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Lays Fresh Ambush Over General Election(sahara Reporters) / Read Dele Momodu’s Open Letter To Patience Jonathan / Guess Where He's Running To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.