Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP Electoral Machine: One Week, One Lie! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Electoral Machine: One Week, One Lie! (329 Views)

Lai Mohammed Dares Nigerians - Tell Me One Lie I Have Told / Zamfara PDP Electoral Committee Held Hostage / Apc One Lie Per Week! What Next For This Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Electoral Machine: One Week, One Lie! by hillsate: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,
While I was wondering what lie is cooking this week from the stable of PDP, lo and behold they came up with another lie that Osinbajo and Tinubu are in a secret pact so that Tinubu can replace Osinbajo as Vice-President after elections. PDP did not disappoint me.

While we await the next lie, the current lie has a lot of hidden meaning which is in the favour of APC.
1. PDP through FFK just told Nigerians that they know APC will win 2015 presidential elections but their worry is that Tinubu may end up as Vice-President which they do not like.
2. This kind of lie can only be said by FFK who is known as any where belle face (no direction) and a serial liar.
3. Why is PDP taking Paracetamol for another man's headache. They claimed that they had to bring this in the open as service to Nigeria. Service indeed.

Guys we are in for a season of lies as the elections draw close. But one thing is obvious, the volley of lies being churned out by PDP against GMB is seen by Nigerians as comedy. People just laugh over the lies and keep routing for GMB.
The same PDP that wants to use technology to fight corruption is against the use of a technology against corruption (Card reader).
The parties buying PVCs are the ones against the use of card readers.

Let's await the next comedy of the PDP house of . . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gen. Mohamadu Buhari From Wind Of Hope Foundation / One Major Reason Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Are You A Politician In Office Or Contesting For An Office? Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.