Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University (3057 Views)

The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University by MetricElectric: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello,

Please I need help in getting my Statement of Result from Nnamdi Azikiwe Univeristy (UNIZIK). I also need to get them to respond to WES (Worldwide Education Services) who sent a letter of confirmation to UNIZIK. I have had my transcripts sent to WES from UNIZIK. Now WES needs to confirm the transcripts. They have sent a letter of confirmation to UNIZIK but UNIZIK is yet to respond.

I am based abroad and do not have the time or resources to visit UNIZIK.

Please send me a private message if you can assist.

Thank you.
Re: Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University by economia: 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
i can help u
i havw sent u pm
call2348033147591
Re: Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University by economia: 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
i can help u
i havw sent u pm
call2348033147591
MetricElectric:
Hello,

Please I need help in getting my Statement of Result from Nnamdi Azikiwe Univeristy (UNIZIK). I also need to get them to respond to WES (Worldwide Education Services) who sent a letter of confirmation to UNIZIK. I have had my transcripts sent to WES from UNIZIK. Now WES needs to confirm the transcripts. They have sent a letter of confirmation to UNIZIK but UNIZIK is yet to respond.

I am based abroad and do not have the time or resources to visit UNIZIK.

Please send me a private message if you can assist.

Thank you.
Re: Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University by KaZUcHen: 3:16am On Feb 10, 2016
economia:
i can help u
i havw sent u pm
call2348033147591
Hey,
Please can anyone be of help in getting a transcript from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Getting Statement Of Result From Nnamdi Azikiwe University by dbaptist1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
please how much did it cost you to run your wes from Unizik. i just got my ref number and will like to know what are the next steps to be taken?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check How Much Your State Pays NYSC Corp Members(this Will Blow Your Mind) / Let's See How Good You Are (prove Your Intelligence) / Information About Ican (ats Certificate).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.