Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55598 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by KlaireKlement(f): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by 1stdammy: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
It's obvious say U don dey craze in 3D.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by 1stola: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
THANK GOD
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a
Useless
Clueless
Shoeless
Zoologist
so-called PhD holder
and a Terrorist rule us again.
#NeverAgain
#March4change
#March4Buhari&Osinbajo

6 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Abumadea: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Av seen the first pic somewhere on the internet over a month now. I can't verify the authenticity of the other pictures though, but the first pic is not real. Pls no insults cos am very sure of what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by fritiyo: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
if its true my God bless them and keep them strong against America the devils in disguise.

God bless Nigeria, our only hope of tomorrow.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by kessiah: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
wow, cant wait to hear that our gallant soldiers have start using it against the USA troops(boko haram),
thank you CHINA and RUSSIA, on behalf of myself, my family, nairaland, nigerians, I sincerely thank you

5 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tonjeola(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
hedges007:
PDP and GEJ's Trolls are everywhere with the fake news...Apart from the BTR-94 APC..i can guarantee you that, non of those weapons in those pixs are in Nigeria. Infact those pixs are not from Nigeria..Keep deceiving yourselves.
u just spoke my mind, none in Nigeria!
Look at pictures well.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by moderatorr1: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
nice
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:
propaganda before elections

Lets take it dat u dunno what propaganda means
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..

u are a very stu.pid somebody

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Emmyxclusive: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
USA is not our friend.. I don't like their policies wen it come to naija..if am president,, north Korea, Russia and China will be ma allies

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by cynhamscakes(f): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whoop whoop. I love this.

There's gonna be lots of weddings in 'their' heaven between 'virgins' and boko boys. Hehehehehe

Surprise your loved onse in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party cakes and pastries are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb, Www.cynhamscakes.com.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by anwo247: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

People like you make me wonder the philosophy behind one man, one vote. You are supposed to have NO vote.

4 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by betrani(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why do u guys like carrying fake info??! I'm pretty sure most of u fell for this cheap lie! Visit the site: www.military-today.com and see those war heads there! Someone went and copied them down here! And crafted some lie! To accompany them

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by djeezy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Having these kind of sophisticated weapons propels one to join the military. Nothing feels good more than having weapons that threatens and overwhelms the enemy. Nice one GEJ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by nortcentrallord(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wonder in pieces, restless in pieces to those bastards Boko pigs. Total destruction of insurgency and complete annihilation of BH form African soil in general. Haters can take a dive in the Atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Seun360:
Thunder fire GEJ.
May GOD Almighty punish U with T. A Orji.

5 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
3coins:
shocked I have only seen such tanks on ghost recon2
matter of fact, i be think say na only me dey see those notorious hardware 4 Ghost recon.
I don even make up my mind say na game mechanism, say dem no dey exist
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by oneeast: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
With this, Buhari and his NGO called Boko haram is in trouble. .lol

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by henrysam(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

Why do u have to think with your anus. This type of equipment are not on shelve and the cost is enormous.
It has to pass thru approval and some other bottlenecks. Must you read politics to even your growth as a human being.
Get brain. Your grandapa is resting in UK. He has been misused by pple that want to send him to early grave because of their ambition.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by olas24u(f): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
bobo65:

Lets take it dat u dunno what propaganda means

How come you are getting all this before the elections ,what were you doing in 6 years.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by estyvino(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Seun360:
Thunder fire GEJ.
If only your supposed dad had used condom. What a waste!

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Allies by ACTION....not plenty tukin america and britain....kudos CHINA and RUSSIA
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by dre11(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's goodnews
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Boy o boy. See arsenal. Commander in Chief, welldone.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by nedupel(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

bad bele.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Adminisher: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
tonjeola:
u just spoke my mind, none in Nigeria!
Look at pictures well.

These are paid under employed or unemployed youths that the PDP is using to start silly threads. 90% of them cannot identify a modern weapon system and match it to its country of origin. Also they are being used again to appropriate all the glory of the Nigerian armed forces to Goodluck Jonathan, the dulard who did nothing till he LOST the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by 3coins(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Vicotex:
matter of fact, i be think say na only me dey see those notorious hardware 4 Ghost recon.
I don even make up my mind say na game mechanism, say dem no dey exist
same thing I thought....only the mere sight of these things will make sheCOW piss on his mat grin

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by abatically(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
This type of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

Source = Scannews

You can't blame USA for not selling us weapons. They know our military is porous and they don't want to risk sophisticated weapons getting into the hands of terrorists. China and Russia on the other hands are in for busoness, they don't care if we use the weapons to kill ourselves, they are just doing business.

Now to the bitter part. Have u ever thought for a minute that GEJ I'd procuring these weapons to prepare his men for civil war should he lose the election? Why wait till now? He knows we are desperate to defeat boko haram with elections looming. Perfect time to procure all the weapons and hide under the pretence that he is using them to fight boko haram. So what if he is secretely arming his soukdiers in the Niger delta? You people should think twice, I am not in support of any party, but may God not allow us witness anotyer civil war. Trust me by then u will beg america but they won't answr

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Neyoor:
Thank God!
Atleast this will end insurgency problem before baba Buhari come to power.

Let them pave way for baba Buhari!

GMB2015
Typical of APC - wanting to reap where you did not sow. Keep salivating till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by PStacks(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
The international community is looking for the next possible place to stage a war and show off their military might!

Crimea Region in Ukraine is a place Russia has steady proven to show her might, Europe and America are with Ukraine, Russia is against Ukraine insisting the cremea region belongs to russia and not ukraine.

How now should it be russia and china sending weapon to fight insurgency that is alien to us.

As in any international diplomatic row, anywhere Russia supports incurs the wrath of America.

Is Boko haram a form of ISIS looking for a space in Africa?

Why is Nigeria the breeding ground?

Boko Haram has lasted more than 3 years now with over 15,000 dead and millions internally displaced.
Let's pray and hope it doesn't wreck more havoc than its already done cos this one that International Politics is playing out between the major World Powers,

America, Russia, China... Most populous black country. Stuffs don't add up.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Vainglory: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Come, where is Buhari? I hope the man never run away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.