Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Oyibo Land Is Too Much! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyibo Land Is Too Much! (747 Views)

Photo: Oyibo Man Pounding Yam For His Ghanaian Wife / PHOTOS: Nigerian Oyibo Niki Tall Is In Lagos! / Eureka: 26yrs Old Nairalander Weds 73yrs Old Oyibo Woman! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Land Is Too Much! by onila(f): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is my first time ordering pizza online

DOMINO'S TRACKERĀ®

I get to Know the status of my order, from the moment it's prepared to the second it leaves the store for delivery online.

the pizza just left the store right now cry cry

"WE'RE ON THE WAY - Pradeep left the store with your order at 1:54 PM."

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Land Is Too Much! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Oyibo Land Is Too Much! by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
i'm glad you have that luxury. What about the people who are living in poverty in Oyibo land? They don't have access to the internet nor can they order stuff like you can sha. Thank your parents for allowing you to live such a rich life.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). / The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri / Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.