Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Amber Rose Was My Client - Woman Charged With Killing Dancer With Butt Injection - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amber Rose Was My Client - Woman Charged With Killing Dancer With Butt Injection (4034 Views)

Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Was My Client - Woman Charged With Killing Dancer With Butt Injection by ajetunblog(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Transgender hip-hop artist accused of killing a London break dancer with an illegal buttocks injection name-dropped her way through testimony Friday, claiming that model Amber Rose was among the celebrities who had sought out her services.

According to Dailymail, Padge-Victoria Windslowe testified in court that Rose, 31, started receiving injections from her before she became famous and continued until two days before the 2011 death of 20-year-old dancer Claudia Aderotimi.

She said under cross-examination that rapper Kanye West dropped her off for one procedure when the two were dating and that she was supposed to perform a 'correction' on Nicki Minaj that never happened.

Clients from rappers to strippers to fellow transgender women paid thousands of dollars to plump their posteriors, Windslowe said.

'Amber was like a walking billboard, 'She brought a lot of girls from VH1.'

See photos here :http://www.ajetun.com/2015/02/amber-rose-was-my-client-woman-charged.html

Re: Amber Rose Was My Client - Woman Charged With Killing Dancer With Butt Injection by ajetunblog(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Amber Rose Was My Client - Woman Charged With Killing Dancer With Butt Injection by daben1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fake link, fake post, fake OP!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Just Burnt Down A Chinese Factory As A Warning To China / Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped / See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.