Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno (20484 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:

You sound like a mature morĂ´n.
I don't indulge in insult games, sorry...
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno by olajide8(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ernieman:
You are right by saying the bombs on them are time-activated. But imagine a situtaion whereby an innocent girl is captured and forced to be a suicide bomber and eventually sent on a mission to bomb a place just like this very case. What should be the strategy of the Government in protecting both the life of the bomber and other people? If you ask me, I think the Government and the Police are not doing much and funny enough we have witnessed over 5cases similar to this, still nothing has been done...where is the leadership in Government? It is appalling! Common sense will tell me as a Leader to caution Motorists at ALL Motor parks to notify female passengers NOT to put on Hijabs or any kind of over-flowing gown and if they MUST put on Hijab, then they must reveal to everyone at a distance far from where people are that they are clean. Trained anti-Bomb squad who have special training in diffusing bombs should also be deployed @Motor parks in case there is a situation where a bomber admits he/she has strapped bomb and would want it diffused. And another is to reduce the number of motor parks by ordering the closure of most of them, especially those ones in remote towns....I mean there are a range of ideas that would counter this particular strategy by the deadly sect. God bless Nigeria.
Yes I agree with you- I also want to believe the parents of these minors are not doing enough, reporting cases of kidnapping is very paramount in this battle- secondly identifying these kid bombers is also salient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Rejects Europe's 'dirty Diesel' (read bolded parts) / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Justice Paul Obidigwe Attacked, Houses Burnt In Anambra Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.