Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Join Me And Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Join Me And Laugh (937 Views)

Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . / Come In Here And Laugh If You're Having A Bad Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me And Laugh by Eberex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any - Albert Macauley (1872)

He who says nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume - Nelson Mandela (1973)

He who completely unwraps moimoi and gala before eating cannot keep a secret - Abraham Lincoln (1864)

Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper soup, with his eyes wide open, is not afraid of anything - Williams Shakespeare (1900)

Anyone who graduates without experiencing a strike, has never been to Nigeria - Lord Lugard (1904)

He who refuses to mix agege bread and akara as a type of sandwich is a racist - Martin Luther King jnr (1788)

Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder - Michael Faraday (1899)

Drinking Garri doesn't mean u're poor, but allowing the Garri to swell b4 drinking is poverty - Queen Elizabeth (1893)

He who runs around looking 4 scissors to cut indomine seasoning sachet is not hungry - Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (1947)

No matter how hot your temper is, it cannot cook yam - Goodluck Jonathan (2013)

Anyone who reads this without laughing is either looking 4 job or needs money Badly - Barack Obama (2014).

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Laugh by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
LWKMF!!! so funny.
Re: Join Me And Laugh by LieDetector(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Stale joke. Didn't laugh.

N
E
X
T
Re: Join Me And Laugh by dkronicle(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
lmao xpecially d indomie own and d yam own. Anyways me i like food
Re: Join Me And Laugh by Eberex(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
LieDetector:
Stale joke. Didn't laugh.

N
E
X
T

Then you must either be a broke ass or looking for a job
Re: Join Me And Laugh by LieDetector(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Eberex:

Then you must either be a broke ass or looking for a job
unfortunately I'm none. It's obvious you got yourself a new phone and you felt like creating a topic on nairaland but you couldn't think out of the box and compose something unique so you resorted to digging up a 2013 joke. Tantamount to a jobless fool. Innit?
Re: Join Me And Laugh by Eberex(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
LieDetector:
unfortunately I'm none. It's obvious you got yourself a new phone and you felt like creating a topic on nairaland but you couldn't think out of the box and compose something unique so you resorted to digging up a 2013 joke. Tantamount to a jobless fool. Innit?

Whether a joke has been told even if its just last month should still have the same effect on those having good sense of humor. Its quite unfortunately you have zero sense of humour. So buzz off!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Police Officer Breaking The Police Rule / What Would Name Would You Call This Vehicle / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.