Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Mum, Dad It's Enough! Make A Reported Speech Only! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum, Dad It's Enough! Make A Reported Speech Only! (455 Views)

Would You Marry Your Bf/gf If He Or She Had The Same Character As Your Mum/dad? / Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum, Dad It's Enough! Make A Reported Speech Only! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
I actually do not know what to call this. Would have labelled it 'lying' but our African tradition would totally be against that, besides, it's morally not right.
You hear a child shouts 'what the hell' and the mother tell's the neighbour, oh my child said' what the creaking ducking fucking hell' hey! That's the height mum! This people just say what you didn't even mention at all.

This morning after my dad saw my school mate which I apparently do not physically know but well acquainted with my dad. All I think I ever said was 'where does He stay'? Then my father this morning made me sound extra-ordinary childish when he interpreted that to the guy. He put it in a way which looks as if I've been dying to meet him. Mehn, I felt like screaming.

Please can this things ever stop or do we have to hold conferences with this people? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A New Birth - Wish Me Happy Birthday / In What Ways Did Your Father Influence Your Current Life / Upload A Picture Of Your Mother With the Profession Of Your Love For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.