Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. (631 Views)

Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics? / Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? / Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by teemanbastos(m): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Itz xo painful that sin is now prevalent everywhere.
Sin is now a normal thing as Jesus predicted.
I was shocked that people have now found solace in sin.
4rm Unclothedness(which is against God's will on decency and unclothedness covering) to Fornication(sex b4 marriage) to Adultery(sex outside marriage) to Masturbation( unholy fun with one's sexual organs) to corruption to polluted churches,polluted music,polluted videos etc.
And Man continues to Enjoy sin and God is not happy.
Those who started well have ended poorly.
And God has said that Hell fire is real.
The same God who prophesied the first coming of Jesus Christ and it was so,The same God has prophesied that in d last days Sin will abound and it is so and he says Great Woe is coming upon Earth.
O Lord deliver me,I dnt want to be a fulfillment of evil prophecies.Amen

have mercy on me Lord.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times
-some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
-Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"
-"Forbidding to marry,
-and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:"
-"For men shall be lovers of their own selves(politicians dnt care about you anymore,pple dnt care abt their neigbours.
- covetous,
- boasters,
-proud,
-blasphemers,(yet some ar ur role models)
-disobedient to parents,
-unthankful,
-unholy,
-Without natural affection,
-trucebreakers,
-false accusers,
-incontinent,
-fierce,
-despisers of those that are good,"
-"Traitors,
-heady,
-highminded,
-lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;(love dstv,football,movies,clubs..spnd hrs with them and cnt pray for 5mins and study the Bible)
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
[from Paul].

But we can still retrace our steps.
I have seen some people say they wish to stop this or that but they cnt stop..dat is personal struggle..it cnt work...only Jesus saves, and many wonder HOW? itz just by Faith.. Just come to him sincerely and u ursf wud knw u are sincere and just pray.. God free me from SIN.. in tears in sobriety..He will do it..Itz a Mystery.. Anyone who visits Earth and loses Heaven has made d worst decision...it would be better if he hadnt been born. Happy new month..

Cc: seun,obinoscopy,lalasticlala
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by pacesetter939: 3:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Thank you, OP.
No better way to begin this new month.
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by delugadou(m): 4:37am On Mar 01, 2015
It will keep increasing in our society as long as we look to the white man for inspiration.

13yrs old kids now have the kardarshian family as their mentors. Their parents wanna dress like TV vixens & they wanna claim "God-fearing"

Parents don't pay attention to their sons & they end up in dirty cults or even become homos*xuals/ junkies

Materialism on the other hand, makes the society accept bloodthirsty rogues as their leaders. As such, things keep getting worse

1 Like

Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by frank317: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Can u tell me a time in history when none of all these sins ever existed?
God is angry... I think your God is too emotional for my likening. He sounds like a glorified human to me
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by teemanbastos(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
frank317:
Can u tell me a time in history when none of all these sins ever existed?
God is angry... I think your God is too emotional for my likening. He sounds like a glorified human to me
who created you?!
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
There is no sin. Indulge.
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by frank317: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
who created you?!

See jamb question.

Well I know I came into this world through a biological means, my mum gave birth to me after carrying me in her her tummy for nine months.

But honestly, I have no idea how the man came to be on earth. The Jewish account sounds more like a fairy tale and childish so for now... I don't know.
Re: So Painful That Sin Is Abounding Everywhere. by ladon1: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
You came from a tadpole.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Reflections With Fr. Ben Agbara / The Amazing Chinese Bamboo Plant: / Clothing That Reveals The Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.