Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! (607 Views)

An American Explains How Obama Helped Install Buhari - Video / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! by kay1one2(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Jonathan has had some failures in office. But no matter how bad it is, I'm not ready to replace a thief with a murderer; buhari, who has made statements that led to violence and killings post 2011 elections! #marchbuharitodaura!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! by coolxpat(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2015
INCASE YOU MISSED THIS!!!
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY.
If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP.
If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt.
If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain.
If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! by francizy(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2015
coolxpat:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY.
If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP.
If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt.
If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain.
If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

This is just about the most useless piece of shyt I've read since 1999.

We need change in Lagos too. If we change the federal government, we have to change all the states for effective battle of corruption.

We can't put our lives in the hands of the corrupt APC politicians at all levels of the state. Its just like putting all eggs in a damaged basket. So its better the power is shared between both parties.

Once more, we don't want partial/bigotry justice, we don't also want jungle justice, we want the rule of law to be followed.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hate Jonathan Enough To Install Buhari! by GoldCircle: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
coolxpat:

So what are you feeling like?! Basket mouth or one of these Nigerian comedians? Pls find something better to do with your time young man.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seun's Status If GEJ Wins / Why There’s Fuel Scarcity –APC / Uruguay Bids ‘pauper President’ Mujica, Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.