Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? (699 Views)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Which Verse(s) In The Bible/Quaran Do You Love The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by 9jasmart(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Now is time to share favourite quote(s) and verse(s) with the world proudly

The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Psalm 138:8
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by sexyattorney(f): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2015
"The Lord has mercy upon those He wants to have mercy on.
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by Nairalander01: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
'Love not sleep least you come to poverty, open your eyes and you shall be filled with bread'
Prov 20:13 KJV

2 Likes

Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by Nairalander01: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2015
sexyattorney:
"The Lord has mercy upon those He wants to have mercy on.
and where is it found in the Bible??
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by tziz(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Be Sober,
Be vigilant,
Because your advisary; The Devil,
Like a roaring Lion,
Walketh about,
Seeking whom he may Devour.

1 Peter 5:8

3 Likes

Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by ijobaooorun(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Mathew 5: 25-27

1 Like

Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
There is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty gives him understanding.

He that hath no rule over his spirit is like a city without walls.

I have called you by name, you are mine.

There is hope for your future.

Greater is he that is in you.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by simplex2: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
In the sixth day, man made god in his own image, after his likeness.

1 Like

Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by johnydon22(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mark 22:31 [size=20] Love your neighbour as you love yourself [/size]

Other part of that book is total shiiiiiiittttt... grin
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jeremiah 23 vs 21:

"I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied"

A message to all you people who believe that every word from your Pastors mouth is directly from God sad
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by sexyattorney(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nairalander01:

and where is it found in the Bible??
Can't say
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by mikeczay: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
BEST EVER:
genesis 11 vs 6: And the lord said, behold ,the people are one and they have one language and this they began to do and now NOTHING WILL BE RESTRAINED FROM THEM WHICH THEY HAVE IMAGINED TO DO
#THINK! IMAGINE
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by rago(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
be still and know that i am God

mods, fp material pls
Re: What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? by rago(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Mark 22:31 [size=20] Love your neighbour as you love yourself [/size]

Other part of that book is total shiiiiiiittttt... grin

other patr of the Bible is holy shit??

if thats wat ya mean, then U ARE ON UR OWN

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Places Curse On Zimbabweans Spreading Lies Against Him / Is Deliverance And Demonology Relevant To The Church? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.