Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Dr Sunny Obazu (publisher, Complete Sports) & Paul At 20th Business Expo 2009 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dr Sunny Obazu (publisher, Complete Sports) & Paul At 20th Business Expo 2009 (981 Views)

WEDDING EXPO 2014-nigerian's Largest Wedding Exhibition. / Sunny Ojeagbase.,hafiz Lecky.,julius Ojeagbase.,akin Alabi Finally Exposed!! / Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sunny Obazu (publisher, Complete Sports) & Paul At 20th Business Expo 2009 by esolutions: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2009
[center][size=15pt]Would Your Desire To Work Less, Earn More, Become A Celebrated Millionaire Like Me And Achieve All Your Financial Dreams In 2009 And Beyond Be Strong Enough To Join Me In A Face-To-Face Special Gathering At The Forth Coming, [/size][/center]

[center][size=13pt]Success Attitude Development Centre (SADC)

20th Business Opportunity Expo.
[/size]
[/center]

Which will be holding at Success Attitude Development Centre (SADC) No. 28, Esuola Street, Off Ago Palace way, Okota, Isolo, Lagos.[/b]

DATE: January 19th to 31st 2009.
TIME: 5:30 pm

Dear Potential Friend,

Compliments of the season to you!

I am yours sincerely, Paul Oghoghorie, 22 (now 23) year old information marketing expert who has been carefully chosen among 30 other experts and millionaires including the following; Iyabo Oyawale, Janet Anwo, Lateef Olajide, Chinedu David, Julius Ojeagbase, Tunji Afuwape, Paul Oluwabanjo (Webpower), Pastor Bisi Adewale, Olatunde Samson, Kareem Bankole, to feed hungry Nigerians with the real secrets of becoming wealthy in 2009 using the right information. This is rare privilege that I don’t want you to miss, because if you do, you won’t forgive yourself through out the year.

On Wednesday, 28th January, 2009, I will mount the stage to unveil the full version of my Online Forums Money Spilling Secret under the title:

Discover From The Comfort Of Wherever You Are In Nigeria, How To Make At Least N50,000 Cash Weekly Selling Simple Information In Nigeria Online Forums Without Spending A Kobo Out Of Your Pocket, Even If You Are A Total Newcomer!, a secret system that guarantees money in your bank account every week when fully implemented. If all doors of making constant cash from the internet seems closed, having spent so much money last year attending seminars and buying all sorts of e-books; then here is a very rare opportunity to sit with me face to face and grab your own brand new Internet Personal Cash Machine that will turn all the banks around you into your own money pumping ATM that continues to pull money into your lazy and empty bank account non-stop, even at 2 am when you are sleeping soundly.

On this very day, I will teach you everything you need to know about Making Money From Online Forums. It is true that I have held seminars and sold packages in the past on this very topic, and thank God that wonderful testimonials have been coming in from every part of the country, I want you to be at SADC on wednesday, 28th January, where I will speak to you from heart to heart on the latest developments in Online Forums and much more on INFORMATION MARKETING… the king of all internet businesses.

Some of you have called me one time or the other, asking various questions that does not only concern not only about making money online, but from online forum. Those questions and many more will be treated at the seminar come 28 January, 2009.

As written in the publication, I will take you through the following strategies at the seminar:

What Online Forums Really Are?
• Why I Chose To Work In Online Forums And Not The Newspaper/TV/Radio?
• The High-Potential 4-Secret Step System That I Used To Achieve Tremendous Financial Results In Just 5 Days (N65,000 in 5 days is not a joke. Bankers don’t earn this amount of money in a month).
• The Practical Steps I Took To Earning My First N65,000 Online In Just 5 Working Days.
• How To Launch Yourself Fully Into This Fortune
• What You Should Do First When You Get Into Forums
• How To Register In Forums?
• 6 Basic Requirements For Starting An Online Forums Money-Spinning Business.
• The 3 Hot Strategies To Generating Targeted People Who Will Send Their Money To You Without Any Hassle!
• 21 Distinguished Nigerian Online Forums That You Can Tap Into Right Now And Join The Smart Money Takers.
• And Lots More… too innumerable to mention.

Aside all that listed strategies of generating instant income from ONLINE FORUMS, I will use generously to place the following invaluable wealth building tools in your hands.

• A free copy of one of my newest block buster e-book that I plan to sell for N10,000 FLAT titled: MAKE MILLIONS FROM INFORMATION/INTERNET MARKETING THE LAZIEST WAY: “Discover How To Make N80,000 Or More Every Two Weeks Enjoying 50% -75% Huge Profit From The Newest Nigeria Click Bank, Selling Information Products Already Written By Nigeria Millionaires (PLUS Fully Uploaded Website, Automatic E-book Delivery And Payment System. Just pick, sell and smile to the bank). Indeed the laziest way of making money in 2009 without sweat.

• A 50% discount to join my newest PAUL OGHOGHORIE FOUNDATION FOR WEALTH DEVELOPMENT… come, become a celebrated millionaire, live your dreams and bless the human race.
Here you will enjoy lots and lots of nuggets that will turn your financial position around by 360 degrees. All is set to launch this foundation. You will be among the first set of people to be members. Who knows, you can be a winner of free Highly Paid Seminar/Speaking Job in different part of Nigeria. Other benefits will be revealed at the seminar venue.

• You will get a whopping 50% discount on my “ALL MUST HAVE A MONEY SPINNING WEBSITE” project. A programme that I am currently charging N15,000 to carry out. While you are seated in your bedroom or attending to other commitments, I will spend sleepless nights to create stunning websites for you that will turn every visitor into an instant customer, paying you your asking price. I am enjoying this benefit presently with my website: www.centreformoneymaking.com and www.internetmoneybank.com. After creating the website, I will hand it over to you so that you go out and tell people that you now have a website. This is a rare privilege that you should not dream to miss or be ready to pay N10,000 FLAT. N:B: Before you can boast of being a genuine internet marketer, you must own website. This is an opportunity to do for peanuts, what people are paying N30,000 – N60,000 for.

• You will also get a FREE copy of the package: Discover From The Comfort Of Wherever You Are In Nigeria, How To Make At Least N50,000 Cash Weekly Selling Simple Information In Nigeria Online Forums Without Spending A Kobo Out Of Your Pocket, Even If You Are A Total Newcomer!, a secret system that guarantees money in your bank account every week when fully implemented” which is currently selling for N5,500.

AND THAT IS NOT ALL, because I want you to become wealthy in 2009, whether the devil likes it or not, I will add the following bonuses if you attend my seminar:

• Enjoy another 50% instant discount in “SLEEP AND EARN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME”. This opportunity is more unique and solid. How does it work? Very simple. Nigeria’s No 1 Money Making Resource Centre, www.centreformoneymaking.com, has become a house hold name in Nigeria. I have met people who, when bored, log on to the internet to see great money making information products that are available on my website. In doing this, they pay for products that interests them. In this case, since I don’t want to eat all the money alone, so that you can have some to take care of your self, I am opening my hands of partnership to you. I have a deal for you and i. And they are in two instances.

First, I will give you a page on my website; help you to create a product sales letter which I will place on the page under centreformoneymaking.com. I will automate the payment and info-product delivery system so that you don’t bother about delivery anything through your email address or waiting for any payment confirmation message from the bank. All you will do to collect your money will be to own a fastecash account, which is free to open. (If you don’t have one, open free here: www.fastecash.com).

When I do all the above listed things for you, I will proceed to market the site using the brand new "CRAZY MARKETING TECHNIQUE”. When I do this, people will visit the site, read the eye-popping sales letter and beautiful web-design template and proceed to pay either with their fastecash account or ATM card. You will agree with me that virtually 80% of Nigerians who own bank accounts have an ATM card. It means money in your fastecash account even when you are sleeping soundly at night or attending to some other commitments.

And guess what? For the 50% price slash to enroll in this programme, you will have that machine cranking money for you for a whole 180 days (6 months). What if you are able to generate only 50 sales at the earning of N2,500, your total earning for the 6 month will be 50 X 2500 = N125,000 CASH. Out of no work. If you are interested and do not want to pay the N5,000 that it takes, I will give you a huge 50% if you attend the seminar.

I AM NOT DONE YET! Because I am so determined to get you into the millionaire’s circle, I have decided to place in your open hands a copy of the following best selling packages that sells between N5,000 – N7,500 each for only N500 per copy. You will agree with me that this (N500) is a huge 90% discount on the packages that can’t be found any where. The packages that will be available for the N500 price are as follows:

(1) Laziest Way To Fastrack Constant Cash 25,000 Weekly This Festive Season And 2009 With A Start-Up Capital Of N1,000 Only From Simple, Normal, But Highly Profitable CUSTOMIZED SMS BUSINESS.

(2) 7 Killer Super High Steps Guaranteed To Storm Your Empty Nigeria Bank Account With N60,000 Or More Regularly Through The Mighty Power Of Your FREE eMail Address!

(3) How To Make Constant Dollars On The Internet Doing Simple ONLINE SURVEYS From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom/Office And Get You US Cheque In Nigeria!

(4) DISCOVER How You can Make Your First N100,00 On The Internet Selling Simple INFORMATION PRODUCTS From the Comfort Of Your Bedroom/Office Without A Website!

(5) How To Pull Dollars Online From Where-ever You Are In Nigeria, With Over 20 International Companies Ready To Pay You $20 Each Selling Pictures Snapped With Your Mobile Phone And Digital Camera On The Internet.

(6) GOOGLE ADSENSE DOLLARS HOT SECRET FOR 2009!
Discover A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE To Blast Dollars Into Your Nigeria Bank Account USING GOOGLE ADSENSE WITHOUT ANY START-UP CAPITAL!

(7) Discover A Pictorial Step-By-Step Guide On How To Start & Set-Up Your Own Money Making BLOG For Absolutely FREE OF CHARGE In A Matter Of Minutes & Be Making Unbelievable Average Income $100 Weekly!

(cool INTERNET BROWSING SPEED ACCELERATOR. Is Your Internet Connection Slow? Then Hurry & Grab A Powerful Software That Will Make Your Browsing Fast By 400% Guaranteed.

(9) ONLINE FIXED ODDS MAGIC SECRETS UNVEILED BY AN EXPERT.
Discover How To Make Between $50 - $1,000 Regularly Trading Online Fixed Odds With A Start-Up Capital Of Only $10.

(10) 21 Internet Businesses That No One Or Very Few People Are Doing In Nigeria Right Now Guaranteed To Make You Money In 2009!

(11) US BANK ACCOUNT FOR ALL NIGERIANS: Discover How To Open A US BANK ACCOUNT In Nigeria And Withdraw Your Money Through Zenith Bank PLC Branch Nearest To You!

(12) FREE INTERNET CONNECTION IN YOUR KITCHEN: Discover How To Browse The INTERNET Confidently From The Comfort Of Your Kitchen/Bedroom/Office Or Even When You Are Travelling, Without Any Monthly Subscription Fee!

(13) THE SUPER TEACHING IN JAPAN HANDBOOK FOR 2009: How To Get Paid $50,000 PLUS As Salary Teaching In Japan, Due To High Demand Of Teachers.

(14) INTERNET RICHES: Beginner's Guide To Internet Riches In 2009. The Quickest & Easy Guide To Starting Your Very Own Internet Business In Under 24 Hours!

(15) How To Open A Valid PAYPAL Account Using Your Nigeria Address.

SO WHO SAYS’S YOU CAN’T MAKE IT IN 2009?

I want you to answer that question. Even if you have tried making it on the internet and have not been earning results, do not blame witches and wizards. What you need is the right information and the right teacher. Join me at the 20th Business Opportunity Seminar, and I will make you fisher legitimate money. You won’t regret it.

HOW TO REGISTER

There are two approaches to registering for the Truck Load of Money Cranking Information that you are about to acquire. First approach is for those who will be able to attend the programme, while the second approach is for those who live far away from Lagos , but are interested in the whole offer, plus price slashes and huge discounts. Both approaches are expatiated below:

THE FIRST APPROACH: FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE AT THE SEMINAR VENUE IN LAGOS.
Though the steps to register for the seminar has been clearly highlighted in page 10 of the current edition of SDE, I will do a quick recap for those who don’t have access to the paper in their various locality.

STEP ONE:
Secure your seat by making payment of N5,000 on or before Thursday, 22nd January, 2009 into any of the following WEALTH BUILDER accounts with the following banks:

1. GTB: 233281360110
2. OCEANIC: 0871201005826
3. INTERCONTINENTAL: 0072001000004218
4. UBA: 04680160000346
5. ZENITH BANK: 6018908063
6. FIRST BANK: 4202030004060.

You can also pay through fastecash.com account (sadcseminar or seminar@sadcnigeria.org).

STEP TWO:
After payment, grab your GSM and text UJU – 07057640292 – giving the following details as it will appear in your certificate if we are issuing you one: (a) Your full names; (b) Your gsm number; (c) Your email address; (d) Your postal address; (e) The amount, number of payment slip, date of payment and the name of the bank into which you made payment; (f) The name, the date, and the venue of the seminar you are paying for. In this case, you are paying for PAUL OGHOGHORIE’S SEMINAR holding on the 28th January, 2009.

STEP THREE: Turn up early on Wednesday, 28th January, 2009 and present yourself at the registering desk. Also take your bank slip with you case we wish to verify it.

(culled from Vol 3. No 23, Tuesday January 20, 2009 edition of Success Digest Extra. For more information about the seminar, check page 10 of the current edition of SDE or visit: www.sadcnigeria.ord/seminar

THE SECOND APPROACH

This is for those who for one reason or the other cannot make it to the venue but are highly interested in getting a copy of all the offers highlighted above.

STEP ONE:

All you need to do is to pay the sum N5,000 PLUS an additional N500 = N5,500 into the following bank account:

UBA ACCOUNT NAME: OGHOGHORIE PAUL
UBA ACCOUNT NO: 00640680022376.

STEP TWO:

Pick up your phone and text the following to 07084464458/ 08072556659. (a) Your full names; (b) Your GSM number; (c) Your email address; (d) Your postal address; (e) The number of payment slip and CASH TANK.

STEP THREE: After confirming your payment, I will forward all the package information into your email address and then schedule a 1 hour FREE online consultancy with you, where we will discuss issues that are bothering you as regards to online money making business.

Thank you for giving me your time. I highly appreciate it. I want to see you become a celebrated millionaire as soon as possible. I am enjoying that special privilege at this point in time, as it affords me the opportunity to meet the high and mighty in the society.

I hope to meet you at SADC on the 28th January, 2009.

Yours Sincerely,

Nigeria’s Youngest Information Marketing Millionaire,

PAUL OGHOGHORIE

HOTLINE: 07084464458.
EMAIL: centreformoneymaking@gmail.com
nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

**Toshiba Tecra S1** + 1 *free* Original **Toshiba Notebook Bag** For sale / Huggies & Pampers Available For Sell / Auction/sales Of Laptop,blackberry,jeep,truck,vans Etc By 9th And 10th Sep. 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.