Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] (584 Views)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don’t believe type this
“I’m a born again follower of jesus christ “
In the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.

What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

Although it is correct that Instagram blocks users
from adding the phrasr “I am a born again follower
of Jesus” to the comments of a post, this phenomenon nothing to do with Jesus or religion.
The reason this comment violates Instagram’s community guidelines is because it includes letters
spelling out the term “gain follower.” Instagram users also can’t comment that they are “born again
followers of grilled cheese” or “born again followers
of the Chicago Bulls.”

Instagram has marked the phrase “gain follower,” as well as variations of the term, as a spam technique intended to boost users’ popularity. While this prevents people on Instagram from overtly begging for more followers, it has also inadvertently stopped a few people from proclaiming that they are “born again followers of Jesus.”

Instagram could refine this ban in the future in order to allow the phrase “born again” from being
classified as spam. In the meantime, there are a few
workarounds: Since the word “Jesus” is not banned
on Instagram, users can write something similar to “I am born again. I love Jesus” or replace the “o”s in “I am a born again follower of Jesus” with “0”

http://www.tapgist.com/instagram-is-run-by-anti-christs-must-see/

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
So Why're you deliberately trying to mis-inform the populace?

A lot of Nigerians do not bother to read beyond headlines, before jumping to conclusions and forming opinions. Some of them would already be spreading false information that Instagram is anti-christ now angry

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Apostles: Skinned, Stoned, Sawed, Burned And Beheaded / Testimony! / Spiritual And Politic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.