|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,934 members, 6,874,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 12:00 AM
(1) (Go Down)
|Cheap MBA In The Baltics by europestudy2015: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015|
Six reason why you might consider Estonia as a destination country for your MBA
1. Cheaper than what is obtainable else where. with 3500 to 5500 euro, u can complete your MBA program in some higher institutions and business schools in Estonia. Quality and standard of education is still high even with the cheap fee.
2. No Need for TOEFL or IELTS. you dont need any English test to be qualified to apply for MBA. Job experience or previous projects u participated in is an important criteria.
3. Low cost of living. You dont have to spend much during your period of stay to study. You will probably be spending about 200 to 300 euro as monthly expenses. so with small budget, u can complete your MBA studies
4. Fast developing economy. Estonia is one of the fastest growing economy in Europe, a member of EU and NATO. Several multinational companies are setting up branches in Estonia as a result of good business climate. And also an opportunity to be part of the growth and development.
5. Future research opportunities. It is a known fact that all PHD programs in all Estonian higher institutions are free and sponsored by the government. It might also interest you that you will receive 440 euro monthly as a PHD student. Taking a masters program in any Estonian higher institution will give u an easy access to do a PHD research program after you complete your studies.
6. Future settlement possibility. Estonia is opening up their boarders gradually for people that will contribute to the growth of their country. By 2016, if someone has spend 3 years of the last 5 years in Estonia, he is qualified to apply for permanent residence. The opportunities of having Estonian permanent residence is beyond what i can list here. Also, as a masters student, u can easily invite your spouse to join you while you are studying(if u are married).
|Re: Cheap MBA In The Baltics by europestudy2015: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2015|
Also very important to mention is the job issue. Like every other part of the world, getting a job(especially professional jobs) is not easy task. So plan wisely before you decide on coming to study/settle in Estonia.
|Re: Cheap MBA In The Baltics by sholatech(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015|
Any shortterm Executive MBA program In Estonia? Or a parttime PhD programme for Busy Executives? You can also provide your contacts here If possible
|Re: Cheap MBA In The Baltics by europestudy2015: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015|
It depends on what exactly u want. I think an institution here is offering a flexible study plan for MBA. You study from ur location or something similar. Also, some MBA's are offered part time as lecture is once in a week.
|Re: Cheap MBA In The Baltics by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015|
You have an active thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/10 about the same country, so why are you creating this one just within weeks?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40