Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? (732 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by God2man(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
There is something that the FG is hiding from us. The identity of these BOKO HARAM guys, are they from the neighbouring countries, Chad, Cameroun, Niger Republic ?
Are they Nigerians? Where are they from?

If they are from this country, who are they? From which tribe.

Forget about APC or PDP?

Let us face the truth, these people have been captured, at least they must have been saying something, what have they been saying? Who is sponsoring them? Who is behind this terrible act?

Is there anybody with a reasonanble answer to these questions?

God bless you, God2man.
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by parkhurst: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
T...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by lokito: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
They are Nigerians and most of them are nairalanders too
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by tempem: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
lokito:
They are Nigerians and most of them are nairalanders too

Watch your words... Remember, NL isn't Nigeria alone.
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by lokito: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
tempem:

Watch your words... Remember, NL isn't Nigeria alone.

See trouble o. How on earth is my post your biz abeg
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by tempem: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
lokito:

See trouble o. How on earth is my post your biz abeg

Lol... Dont call on Nigerians when table turns.
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by lokito: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
tempem:

Lol... Dont call on Nigerians when table turns.

Ok sir
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by Daniel4wap: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
I heard something DAT some years back bahuri was d 1 sponsoring 80%of d northerner at d regime of gen.sani abacha. I think or I will like 2 say: DAT at d regime of OBJ,tins were different 4 dem. maybe OBJ made a bargain with dem DAT made dem relax. fulfilled his bargain by bringing d late northern man to succeed him. their plans failed wen he died and also was replace with a southern man. this made dem showed out their ugly faces. fighting 4 reasonless reason. to enforce dem self they decided to hire other. DAT is wat leads to d involvement of other nations terrorist. so so so since a man can't fight his own self GEJ can't b involve. so u can easily guest. I didn't call anyone's name
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by Orunto: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I agree 100%. Their identities must be known. And where are the Chibok girls? We are all waiting to see their faces.
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by Soloter(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ shall surely receive his judgment. God has watched whatever he has done to the people of NE. for it was in his power to protect them yet he didn't thinking he'll allow his boys boko haram to displace and depopulate them in order to have an upper hand in the forthcoming election but to his greatest surprise, from sokoto to port harcourt, Lagos to maiduguri every Nigerian is saying #CHANGE.
Re: Where Are These BOKO HARAM Terrorist Coming From? Are They Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why must every issue be politicized? Even when @ op indicated that he wants non-partisan comments. Pls which tribe is mainly involved in boko haram activities? We need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Police Threaten To Strike On March 28..... Report / Buhari Will Win On March 28 - Obasanjo [the citizen] / 4 Political Parties Want Jega Fired; Threaten To Boycott Elections Over Card Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.