Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Rapper M.I Abaga In A Face Off With Quilox Night Club Manager.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper M.I Abaga In A Face Off With Quilox Night Club Manager.... (1376 Views)

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper M.I Abaga In A Face Off With Quilox Night Club Manager.... by satinoeleniyan: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Last night, an incident happened at Quilox night club in Lagos that made chocolate city rapper M.I Abaga furious and he subsequently took to twitter to lash out at Quilox night club for disrespecting him and his brand, and he even went as far as calling for the sack of the Club manager on duty last night.

A few minutes after his tweets, the club, ‘Quilox’ responded to him apologizing and urging the aggrieved rapper to forward his complaints to the club authorities via e-mail.

More tweets; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/rapper-mi-abaga-in-face-off-with-quilox.html

Re: Rapper M.I Abaga In A Face Off With Quilox Night Club Manager.... by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Niggars say. That. We. Jealous course. Dem don dey jam we for quilox!!

(1) (Reply)

Big Sean & Ariana Grande Break Up After Dating For 8 Months / IK Ogbonna's Fiancee Shows Off Her Bare 8 Month Old Baby Bump / It Seems Tiwa Savage Is Going To Have A Set Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.