Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager (47237 Views)

Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) / MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by Nickymezor(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm, this is nt d pix of d cleaner i saw in d newspaper now...y wld dey use someone else's pix as hers
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by UjSizzle(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kikikiki This is so funny grin
But she doesn't look like a high profile HR personnel o. How did the gist about her being a cleaner even start?
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Journalists and bloggers seriously need to start comfirming their information before publishing. That's always been one of the rules of the profession, but with the advent of social media, everybody is now in a rush!
that's because there are no laws for that as far as Nigeria is concerned. The Minister of Information should do something about it
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by GEJTHEONE(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
#‎JoinTheVoice‬ ‪#‎GEJTHEONE‬ Dont be left out-Take a Bold Stand -Get your Own Customised Avatar by liking our Page and Inboxing your first name and picture to GEJTHEONE on facebook or to theone.gej@gmail.com

Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by odeku457(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

DID U READ THE STORY

Help me read the STORY and translate for me pls. undecided undecided
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by Clemzzz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seriously...she looks like a cleaner!
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by Gamesmart: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
contactmorak:
A few days ago, the story of a lady named Josephine Agwu, a Lagos airport toilet cleaner who found $27,000(around N12m) ........

Na wah for the author's maths o. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by kpolli(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Obiageli Ezekwesili and Dele Momodu always ready to spread unconfirmed rumors
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by chronique(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
That is how they blew up the many lies surrounding boko haram out of proportion and made them a very formidable outfit.
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by Flyingman(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigerian journalism is pure poo. if I were to be the lady, I'd sue all of them. Atleast that'll make me richer than the 12million in question. Can you imagine.
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by jess5(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
With the unknown woman's CV all over the article and the text in bold below, i'm sure the story must have originated from the Smooth Promotions team as a stunt to make the woman popular and also promote their brand. And then come to debunk it after gaining attention and knowing people will start asking questions and find out the truth.

"A high-profile HR executive with Smooth Promotions, owners of the popular music channel Hip-TV, Hiphop World Magazine and Hip-hop World Awards. See another photo of her below at the office."
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by contactmorak: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
jess5:
With the unknown woman's CV all over the article and the text in bold below, i'm sure the story must have originated from the Smooth Promotions team as a stunt to make the woman popular and also promote their brand. And then come to debunk it after gaining attention and knowing people will start asking questions and find out the truth.

"A high-profile HR executive with Smooth Promotions, owners of the popular music channel Hip-TV, Hiphop World Magazine and Hip-hop World Awards. See another photo of her below at the office."
how come U don't have a brain?
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by ojosegun2011(m): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2015
What a samarit,
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by MarieSucre(f): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
The name here is "Josephine UGU" not "Josephine AGWU". There may yet be truth in this story.

Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by jess5(f): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2015
contactmorak:
how come U don't have a brain?

By their answer, you can tell they have no brain. Whips hair and run fast before she catches the "brainless vessel" syndrome from him. You are either an ODE, or you work with the so called Smooth Promotions.
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by hilary26(m): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Naija pple and their speculations sha
Re: Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager by mrcrabs(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
angrymake I see dis kind money for ground come return am.... God bless d girl and she return am. and dem go say God no dey answer prayer.. I don't gerrit... well issokay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.