Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Relocating To Lokoja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Relocating To Lokoja (1345 Views)

I Am Relocating / Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / Opening A Standard Creche And Nursery School In Lokoja Or Ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please my dear NL, Happy new month and happy Sunday, please am currently in Portharcourt but want to relocate to Lokoja, what is the cost of leaving, which business is moving there I mean what is not common. Your comment will be highly appreciated
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by richesng(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sir, I am sorry if this is not the answer that you might be expecting. I want to ask, why do you want to leave Port Harcourt ? Why did you pick Lokoja? What is the motive behind the two decisions?

However, my candid opinion is that you can live comfortably in any part of Nigeria (Boko Haram Towns excluded please). You just need to learn how. There are many offline business to do in any part of Nigeria ( Towns that are safe) ditto for online business too.

Just learn how.

Do you know that you can be making Millions online right from the comfort of your room.

Just learn how.

I will wait to see the response of others.
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks so much sir, am from Kogi State however cost of leaving here is too high and couldn't get a job
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please my people out there make your contribution, need to know about Lokoja
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by gr8david(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let me welcome you to Lokoja, wie any1 who desire to survive can.
Cost of living is high, but if u re a business, Chinese n Onisha's products sells like "ki lo de"
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks so much! At least I got a response, what other business apart from Onisha cloths(guess Aba cloths) abi, then how much will a 2bedroom cost. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
morrygreat:
Thanks so much! At least I got a response, what other business apart from Onisha cloths(guess Aba cloths) abi, then how much will a 2bedroom cost. Thanks
Waiting please kindly help out
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by adahgold(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
DAT zone is not a business place..
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by gr8david(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
2 bedroom flat is from 170k upward
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by morrygreat: 2:21am On Mar 06, 2015
adahgold:
DAT zone is not a business place..

Really?
Re: Relocating To Lokoja by adahgold(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
morrygreat:

Really?

yea.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A FIVERR Exchanger / Company/business/church/club Registration With Cac / 3 Collateral Effects Of Failure That Totally Puts One In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.