Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (32705 Views)

Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well, I just concluded my annual leave and thought to share for y'all to see. I had fun and everyone should try it if they can.

It started from Lagos. It was partially my first time in lag and I had never been to a beach before.

So a friend who is also a Nairalander took me to the beach.

Enjoy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by anonyguy: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fine Bae. Upload more pictures for us! *Where this vaseline they?* Oops.. Today is Sunday cool

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by tdayof(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sile12..

kennygee:
Well, I just concluded my annual leave and thought to share for y'all to see. I had fun and everyone should try it if they can.
It started from Lagos. It was partially my first time in lag and I had never been to a beach before.
Enjoy
camera shy?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
After Lagos, I went to Akure and decided to visit Idanre hills.

The tour guide said there was 660 stairs to climb and about 5-6 resting points.

I climbed a of it and it was a sight to behold.

Enjoy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
tdayof:
Sile12..

camera shy?

Something like that.

More

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by kestolove95(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are u an igbo geh? Cox. u hv strong yansh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Are u an igbo geh? Cox. u hv strong yansh

No I'm not.

9 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
anonyguy:
Fine Bae. Upload more pictures for us! *Where this vaseline they?* Oops.. Today is Sunday cool

Repent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
tdayof:
Sile12..

camera shy?
Bro u sure say dis guguru go reach us now

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
kennygee:
After Lagos, I went to Akure and decided to visit Idanre hills.

The tour guide said there was 660 stairs to climb and about 5-6 resting points.

I climbed a of it and it was a sight to behold.

Enjoy.

Did you count it? Like its about over 700, because ive been there. 9 different attractions on the mountain, so have to pick about 4 because you can't explore all in one day.
Did you get to that foot print on one rock on the mountain
It sizes everybody, even a day old baby. I tested it, though to get there or the location is the most dangerous of all the 9 attractions on the mountain.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sile12:

Did you count it? Like its about over 700, because ive been there. 9 different attractions on the mountain, so have to pick about 4 because you can't explore all in one day.
Did you get to that foot print on one rock on the mountain
It sizes everybody, even a day old baby. I tested it, though to get there or the location is the most dangerous of all the 9 attractions on the mountain.

No. I was too tired to get there.

Tho I went to other places.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
kennygee:

No. I was too tired to get there.

Tho I went to other places.

Yeah one get exhausted easily, the stairs alone na DIE.
During our visit from school then, some guys/girls turned back on the stairs. Some locals followed us with packs of satchet water, after consuming ours, they started selling to us #20 each. Got to a point, we rushed it anyway because the sun on that mountain is roasting.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sile12:

Yeah one get exhausted easily, the stairs alone na DIE.
During our visit from school then, some guys/girls turned back on the stairs. Some locals followed us with packs of satchet water, after consuming ours, they started selling to us #20 each. Got to a point, we rushed it anyway because the sun on that mountain is roasting.

Seriously.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by anonyguy: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
kennygee:

Repent.

Repent? Only a pretty babe can make me repent. If you knw what I mean cool
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
y u dey cover face e for beta if u no put any pic angry
NB: na joke o. before person con quote me grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
ednut1:
y u dey cover face e for beta if u no put any pic angry
May be she has low self confidence... undecided

30 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
nah only there u go?
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Temmylicious: 3:53am On Mar 02, 2015
cool
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Egomah(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Idonre hills is a lovely tourist site, been their twice, first in february 2006 and the last was mid August 2011. I'm sure you had fun and also ate iyan with egusi soup grin ?
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennygee:

Seriously.

Yeah, you no won make we know say you fine, you come dey hide face. Well done.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by 19naia(m): 5:24am On Mar 03, 2015
I beg, this is a real travel section topic.. Travel in Nigeria for us in Jandon/Akata.. Every topic here is usually about leaving Nigeria to beyond africa...
Me, I have maximized on Akata tire sef... I love seeing the places in Nigeria that make me want to come visit there...
Good one OP.. Maybe more like this would be better.. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by cecegorz(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Come on Kenny,
Why trousers and overall to the beach
Please get a good pair of bikinis next time cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Smartchoice in the house..... Kennygee....
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
cecegorz:
Come on Kenny,
Why trousers and overall to the beach
Please get a good pair of bikinis next time cheesy

I hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by DisGuy: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks Kennygee

please post pictures of the attractions
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by CJAY07(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
kennygee:

Enjoy
Hmmmmm see my guy Kenny o!! meeeehn, I see you still have your touch with the ladies. I am still hoping to recieve this your anointing wey no dey finish o.. grin I knew it was not just the FUTA factor.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
CJAY07:

Hmmmmm see my guy Kenny o!! meeeehn, I see you still have your touch with the ladies. I am still hoping to recieve this your anointing wey no dey finish o.. grin I knew it was not just the FUTA factor.

LWKMD, Lool.

Kenny go laugh die if he see this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Car Accident At Ogba, Lagos (Photos) / Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.